Become our sponsor and display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

PMD Rostfrei Dachau SS NCO's sword.

Article about: WITTMANN SAYS IN HIS BOOK HE'S SEEN ONLY ONE SS NCO IN STAINLESS. THE RICASSO MARK'S A NICE TOUCH AS WELL; AND SO IS THE CONDITION ;--) Annoyed from this ads?   Dachau nco degen - pmd r

?

Hello Vady,
    A beautiful sword indeed. That Rostfrei version really maintains the bright and crisp detail that it would of had 70+ years ago.
    I'm sure some will chime in with suggestions on price , But for the most part this site is more of a historical research, identification of authentic period items and not a site that will give monetary values.

Semper Fi
    Phil

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    P
    Many

Beautiful sword David. You help others so others should help you.

You have three price grades;

1)Dealer price- where you get to wait up to years for the right man to come along to get the sale.

2)Collectors price- which is a fair price between the individual and the seller.

3)Trade price- Where people just buy as an investment because its cheap and cant go wrong.

I have seen you selling it on WAF imo you are in the 2nd category.

Buyers are out there, but there are too many in the 3rd category.

Keep dropping the price until you get a bite.

The pommel has a fair bit of wear, and it has lost its background behind the runes - it does effect value.

Hope that helps, im not a dealer but have sold a few bits and bobs this year so can only speak from experience.

All failing, Auction it.

best matty

?

thanks phil, you're right, sorry. dw

?

thanks matty - always a treat. like your avatar! anyone interested pm me - experience shows that reasonable men can usually come to terms, cheers dw

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12