Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Police Officer Degen Horster SS Proofed!

Article about: Hi All, Well since I couldn't attend the max I had to find my deal elsewhere lol and this is definatly the cheapest way for me to ever own something that is somewhat SS related, I just secur

Default Police Officer Degen Horster SS Proofed!

Hi All,
    Well since I couldn't attend the max I had to find my deal elsewhere lol and this is definatly the cheapest way for me to ever own something that is somewhat SS related, I just secured this nice Horster Officer Degan, I have always wanted one like this, it is double SS proofed and has a great grip and eagle, the blade is not mint but it is not bad either, I know blade condition rules but for this one the price ruled, blade overall is nice just that the bottom has some wear on it like it was cleaned or rubbed, probably to remove some kind of old funk or what not, it was not shortened by any means, feel free to comment or chime in with any thoughts, hope you guys like it as much as I will!
    Police Officer Degen Horster SS Proofed!Police Officer Degen Horster SS Proofed!Police Officer Degen Horster SS Proofed!Police Officer Degen Horster SS Proofed!Police Officer Degen Horster SS Proofed!Police Officer Degen Horster SS Proofed!Police Officer Degen Horster SS Proofed!Police Officer Degen Horster SS Proofed!Police Officer Degen Horster SS Proofed!Police Officer Degen Horster SS Proofed!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Police Officer Degen Horster SS Proofed!
    P
    Many

I like it alot!!!...... Not everything can be mint or it would have no dig signs of usage and with no usage no character . Looks to be in great condition regardless the blade. The blade will clean up a bit !! Nice find and next year the Max Show... 11 1/2 months to go
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Yes maybe if I start saving now I can afford an SS dagger at the 2018 Max show LOL

I particularly like the coppery eagle! I'd say you've found yourself a fine degen! It has Just that degree of wear to it to show that it's been issued,worn and carried(not to mention traveling around the planet for the last 70 years or so too!) but it's not beat into scrap like so many of these you run into! No problems here, that's for sure! Nice pick up for any collection!

(And, as long as you're saving for an SS dagger, you may as well do it right and go for one of the Damascus blade honor daggers with the engraved hardware, leather covered sheath, gold applied HH inscription.....oh, and a nice presentation case would go good too...maybe with a named Plaque on the lid....well...just a thought, anyway.. )
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

You know your deep into collecting when you ponder the thought of selling your house to own one of those!!!! But I would want a nice one, there are plenty of late rzm late models that are all chipped up and flaky with roach blades for under 2 grand, but I cant see spending that much money on anything thats not at least in good condition, SS or not, as for the degen above it was the grip and eagle plus price that sold if for me, I love all that contrast in color, the silver and black and then the copper, alot of eye candy to behold.

?

Maximus,

Congrats on your SS Degen purchase

A great addition to your collection

Regards Mac 66.

?

Max i always fancied these Police swords.
    Nice SS markings and i think its in decent shape!
    I wouldnt mind owning it myself

Congratz!
    Ger

Love it too!
    |<
    Always looking for Belgian Congo stuff!
    http://out-of-congo.eklablog.com/

cheers
    |<ris

?

I love that eagle ! Great sword
    REGARDS AL

We are the Pilgrims , master, we shall go
    Always a little further : it may be
    Beyond that last blue mountain barred with snow
    Across that angry or that glimmering sea...

Hi Guys,
    I picked up a few accoutrements to go along with my sword, I tried my best to match the condition and found the perfect worn police portepee and short black ss/police teardrop hanger to complete the set, I think it looks great and I am sure you will too!!!
    Police Officer Degen Horster SS Proofed!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast