Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Police Officer Degen With SS Portopee

Article about: I bought this pristeen Police officer degen from a veteran in the mid 1980's. It had the SS portopee attached which indicated the Police officer was also a member of the SS. This would be an

Default Police Officer Degen With SS Portopee

I bought this pristeen Police officer degen from a veteran in the mid 1980's. It had the SS portopee attached which indicated the Police officer was also a member of the SS. This would be an easy add to make to inhance value. However, I know this to be legitimate as I know the original source. The vet kept the blade and scabbard in pristeen condition. The scabbard paint is 100% intact! The degen is a product of Krebs.Police Officer Degen With SS PortopeePolice Officer Degen With SS PortopeePolice Officer Degen With SS PortopeePolice Officer Degen With SS PortopeePolice Officer Degen With SS Portopee
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Police Officer Degen With SS Portopee
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: Police Officer Degen With SS Portopee

That is an amazing piece Bob and the first police officer dagen I have ever seen and in wonderfull condition I might add. Would it be safe to assume he was a police officer first and then joined the SS at a later date and was allowed to carry his old Dagen over to his service with the SS.

Regards Mark K

Quote by kozowy1967 View Post
    That is an amazing piece Bob and the first police officer dagen I have ever seen and in wonderfull condition I might add. Would it be safe to assume he was a police officer first and then joined the SS at a later date and was allowed to carry his old Dagen over to his service with the SS.

Regards Mark K
    Without knowling the owner's name and researching it, it would be impossible to determine which membership came first.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

?

That is a shame Bob it would be nice to put a name to it and some history.But in no way does this take away from this fine piece .

Regards Mark K

This is an very rare thing to see Bob thank you very much for posting.
    Eric
    [h=3]e plu·ri·bus u·num[/h]