Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Is it real SS waffen dagger ?

Article about: If you "found it in your house", why is there "no chance for better pics"? But, regardless, it is rubbish in any case. Not Original, just to clarify abit...

kubabutryn
    ?

Default Is it real SS waffen dagger ?

Can you help me? Is it rea? i found it in my house and i don`t know is it fake or real. Is it real SS waffen dagger ?Is it real SS waffen dagger ?Is it real SS waffen dagger ?Is it real SS waffen dagger ?Is it real SS waffen dagger ?Is it real SS waffen dagger ?Is it real SS waffen dagger ?Is it real SS waffen dagger ?Is it real SS waffen dagger ?

2. # ADS

Quote by kubabutryn View Post
    Can you help me? Is it rea? i found it in my house and i don`t know is it fake or real. Is it real SS waffen dagger ?Is it real SS waffen dagger ?Is it real SS waffen dagger ?Is it real SS waffen dagger ?Is it real SS waffen dagger ?Is it real SS waffen dagger ?Is it real SS waffen dagger ?Is it real SS waffen dagger ?Is it real SS waffen dagger ?
    Two daggers have been posted. Is there a chance for some better closeup pictures? FP

?

even to my untrained new collectors eye,i feel this is a poor reproduction sir,i hope ie not misinformed you, best from george

buy the axe, leave the rest

Better yet.... take the hatchet and smash those things...

Quote by LostDutchman View Post
    Better yet.... take the hatchet and smash those things...
    Thank you for that, I needed to smile today.

kubabutryn
    ?

I`ve meant the dagger with chain. So is it real or fake. ( No chance for better pics)

To me the blade/cross guard fit and handle fit look far too sloppy, the blade quality is poor and the inscription is an abomination. Also the ss button (for want of the correct term) at the top of the grip does not from your photo's appear to be of the type accepted as original.... In short the dagger appears to be a poor quality reproduction.

You need only look at the handle eagle and rondel to determine that this is a reproduction.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

If you "found it in your house", why is there "no chance for better pics"? But, regardless, it is rubbish in any case. Not Original, just to clarify abit...
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast