Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Repro Himmler inscription

Article about: Hello, I have also RZM M7/36 with Himmler dedication. Its fake or real?

Tomek Tomek
    ?

Default Repro Himmler inscription

Hello,
    I have also RZM M7/36 with Himmler dedication. Its fake or real?
    Repro Himmler inscriptionRepro Himmler inscriptionRepro Himmler inscription
    Last edited by Larry C; 09-23-2013 at 11:13 AM.

2. # ADS

Hi Tomek, welcome to the forum!

Sorry, it is fake too. These Himmler dedication blades were never RZM marked.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

The scabbard in post #10,, shows some hope of being authentic..but not belonging to the dagger itself. Someone added the scabbard to the dagger. It looks to be a standard scabbard seen on SA and SS em daggers..but hard to tell which one as it has a horrible leather wrap job applied. The scabbard fittings appear to be the early type..so at least the scabbard if you can find out what color is underneath the leather may show some promise of worth!
    As Ade said..the dagger itself is fake,,which these types are plentiful by the dozens for $33 US..each. Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

You will never find a real M7/36 dagger with Heinrich´s dedication ! not in the past and not in the future.

Tomek Tomek
    ?

thanks guys for the fast answer. I see that you know all about the daggers. I have second one. Please recent.
    Thank you so much.
    Repro Himmler inscriptionRepro Himmler inscriptionRepro Himmler inscriptionRepro Himmler inscriptionRepro Himmler inscriptionRepro Himmler inscription

What and where is the producers logo?..the scabbard is a spanking brand new repaint. Show us any tang markings since I dont see a logo.

Also a bogus motto.

Read through some of our SS threads and compare for yourself what a good motto looks like. Im not liking the grip either. Contour ridges are sharp in some areas and also looks like an SA grip repainted. IMO...JUNK!!
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Nothing against you Tomek Tomek...

The others are correct, these are BAD items!
    Merde! Pardon my French, but where is all this crap coming from?!
    It seems the market is being bombarded with junk.
    I understand new members/collectors wanting to check authenticity, but most of what's being offered is utter bogus!
    Is this eBay, or where is all this stuff being offered?

Regards,
    Jerry