Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Robert Klaas SS dagger

Article about: Going to look for this dagger tomorrow. Seems like a nice fair dagger to me. Very nice blade with nicely centered inscription and logo from Robert Klaas. I love it. Nickel guards and fitting

?

Default Robert Klaas SS dagger

Going to look for this dagger tomorrow. Seems like a nice fair dagger to me.
    Very nice blade with nicely centered inscription and logo from Robert Klaas. I love it.
    Nickel guards and fittings with the lower guard stamped with 'I'.
    Nicely centered eagle in the grip. The SS button has a bit emaille lost.
    I even think that the dagger never was opened. That's also the sellers taught. He never did anyway.
    The scabbard is nice anodized.

So, what are your toughts guys? Thx.

Robert Klaas SS daggerRobert Klaas SS daggerRobert Klaas SS daggerRobert Klaas SS daggerRobert Klaas SS daggerRobert Klaas SS daggerRobert Klaas SS daggerRobert Klaas SS dagger

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Robert Klaas SS dagger
    P
    Many

it looks a very nice dagger to me Krisse.

Looks good.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

?

Hi Krisse,

Very nice origional SS dagger by KLAAS

I would own that one any day

Regards Mac 66.

Details to be expected to be seen onthese Klaas daggers are all there. Looks to have never been apart. Well done Krisse...looking forward to some Victory Photos..when you acquire it. Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Looks like a fine early all nickel Klaas to my eyes as well-even has a nice vertical hanger in great condition-always a plus! The anodizing looks solid and the crossgrain of the blade just shines. Top it off with a good original D-ring and you've got a winner! Nice find!
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

?

Quote by Wagriff View Post
    Looks like a fine early all nickel Klaas to my eyes as well-even has a nice vertical hanger in great condition-always a plus! The anodizing looks solid and the crossgrain of the blade just shines. Top it off with a good original D-ring and you've got a winner! Nice find!
    Thanks Wagriff. But there is a D-ring. Isn't he Original then?

Love those vertical hangers!

Quote by KRISSE View Post
    Thanks Wagriff. But there is a D-ring. Isn't he Original then?
    The D ring enabled the wearer to hang it from his belt and is perfectly correct for the vertical hanger. You've got a fine early Kissing Cranes Model 33 there!
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

?

Kris that is a lovely Klaas! one of my favorite makers
    Looking forward to see the pics when you brought this baby home!

Ger

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast