Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

RZM 1196/38 SS - real or fake SS Dagger?

Article about: RZM 1196/38 SS - real or fake SS Dagger? To me offer this SS-dagger. I have opinion that is the original and all parts in one set. Who can tell the opinion? I will be very grateful for your

Default RZM 1196/38 SS - real or fake SS Dagger?

RZM 1196/38 SS - real or fake SS Dagger?
    To me offer this SS-dagger. I have opinion that is the original and all parts in one set.
    Who can tell the opinion?
    I will be very grateful for your thoughts and opinion concerning this dagger.
    As a question - what real price of this dagger?
    Thanks.
    You can receive a complete set of photos (91 photo) on this link

http://vladrussianarms.com/1/ss-1196.zip

RZM 1196/38 SS - real or fake SS Dagger? RZM 1196/38 SS - real or fake SS Dagger?

RZM 1196/38 SS - real or fake SS Dagger? RZM 1196/38 SS - real or fake SS Dagger?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement RZM 1196/38 SS - real or fake SS Dagger?
    P
    Many

Looks good.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Beautifull!

?

Looks great! My great granddad was in the SS and had a ss dagger and a sa one(both perfect). Passed down to my uncle, they got in a flood and were lost and destoryed. If they were passed down to my grandma I would own them.

Interesting use of early nickel SA guards but not impossible. Will check if out later.

By the way what happened to the bottom of the grip missing
    so much wood where it meets the lower guard. Sorry just nit picking
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Hi very nice rzm dagger, cant see you going far wrong with this one.

Definitely the wooden part at the bottom of the grip is odd larry. May have had a grip repair?

The guards look plated to me, not nickel.

matty

Plated it is Matty!! hard to discern from an Iphone when I made the post earlier in the day. This producer / assembler used old stock parts..one being the blade itself. The St& St markings are from an early company..who supplied to 3 other SS producers ,,Robert Klaas,, Gottlieb Hammesfahr ,, Unknown Maker RZM 1053/38SS...and the present unknown maker of this thread 1196/38SS.

also included are 13 early SA makers who used these guards.
    Sign of the times...for making production Quota. Nice Mid to late period dagger in good condition. Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

I definitely like this Model 33. The blade shows beautiful crossgraining and the fit of the parts is A1. The sheath looks Real good(amazingly, the ball tip doesn't have even the Hint of a dent!) and the blade etching is excellently strong and dark. I like the interesting "O" on the tang. This one has been carefully held and stored. Throw a nice vertical hanger on it and this one would be a great addition to anyone's collection. If the price is reasonable, there are Way worse ones out there to pick up than This one.
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

?

Looks good.
    Very nice cross grain on the blade!
    Wouldnt mind owning it

Ger

?

Thats a nice genuine RZM SS dagger

lovely blade, scabbard, grip !

Mac 66.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast