Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

RZM M7/36 I think its fake ?

Article about: Hey there, I inherited this dagger from my grandfather, who deceases 17 years ago. Possession of such items is illegal back in germany, however I now live in the UK and would be interested i

Lightbulb RZM M7/36 I think its fake ?

Hey there,

I inherited this dagger from my grandfather, who deceases 17 years ago.

Possession of such items is illegal back in germany, however I now live in the UK and would be interested in selling this one.

That said, after reading up here and comparing photos, it seems highly likely that this is actually just a cheap copy but I am not experienced in this field.

I hope you fine gents can help me out :

RZM M7/36  I think its fake ?RZM M7/36  I think its fake ?RZM M7/36  I think its fake ?RZM M7/36  I think its fake ?RZM M7/36  I think its fake ?RZM M7/36  I think its fake ?RZM M7/36  I think its fake ?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement RZM M7/36  I think its fake ?
    P
    Many

additional close ups :

RZM M7/36  I think its fake ?RZM M7/36  I think its fake ?RZM M7/36  I think its fake ?RZM M7/36  I think its fake ?

?

Yes, another Spanish fake. Value 20€. The give away is the eagle's wings. They have square corners at the underside instead of nicely roundings.
    Also a buffer on the blade against the lower crossguard is not done. It shouldn't be there. Compare this dagger with lots of other Original daggers here on this forum.
    And offcourse there are lot of other issues on this dagger that tell you it's total repro.

RZM M7/36  I think its fake ?RZM M7/36  I think its fake ?

*sigh* its kinda heartbreaking, ive been holding on to it for a long time in order to resell it at some point.

Guess i can chuck it in the bin.

Couldnt find the edit function, Thank you for your help and reply, i appreciate it.

totally agree with Krisse.