Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

rzm7/5 Carl Julius Krebs SS original?

Article about: So replica?Thanks

?

Default rzm7/5 Carl Julius Krebs SS original?

rzm7/5 Carl Julius Krebs SS original?rzm7/5 Carl Julius Krebs SS original?rzm7/5 Carl Julius Krebs SS original?rzm7/5 Carl Julius Krebs SS original?rzm7/5 Carl Julius Krebs SS original?rzm7/5 Carl Julius Krebs SS original?rzm7/5 Carl Julius Krebs SS original?rzm7/5 Carl Julius Krebs SS original?rzm7/5 Carl Julius Krebs SS original?rzm7/5 Carl Julius Krebs SS original?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement rzm7/5 Carl Julius Krebs SS original?
    P
    Many

Ok ..I will ask a question since there is no information on your post other than photos....what is the topic about?

Help the readers here including myself.

Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

I will respond as I'm interested in the outcome of this particular dagger. IMO it's a good late war production example. The RZM logo, code and blade depth etch and style in motto inscription match well to fellow forum member Gerd's example from this thread. Having said that it has appearently been faked well in the past? So please wait for others responses. Also this is a very informative article from LakesideTrader on SS daggers for future reference.

rzm7/5 Carl Julius Krebs SS original?rzm7/5 Carl Julius Krebs SS original?rzm7/5 Carl Julius Krebs SS original?rzm7/5 Carl Julius Krebs SS original?

SS dagger help please

https://www.lakesidetrader.com/Educa...-heisst-Treue/

?

Do they need to know if this Ss is original?

Oules what are you seeking to know about this SS dagger...you posted just photos without a description .

Is this dagger yours?
    are looking to purchase this?
    Does it belong to an ex girlfriend or mother in law?
    Your pet?

Have you read this pinned thread by Adrian Stevenson? >
    Keeping me happy (or how to write a successful thread)

Brian is doing a good job identifying details of the dagger..which his course of action is correct...but the forum would like to see some type of acknowledgement on why you posted it.

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

He bought her a friend and is not sure she is original

Quote by Oules View Post
    Do they need to know if this Ss is original?
    The blade looks similar to mine, but i don't like this wooden handle! Further the eagle is too high, the button is fine but reinstalled,last but not least I do not like the finish of this grip.
    Regards,
    Gerd
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture rzm7/5 Carl Julius Krebs SS original?  

Excellent observation in the height position of the eagle Gerd! . Kindest regards.

Brian

rzm7/5 Carl Julius Krebs SS original?rzm7/5 Carl Julius Krebs SS original?

?

So replica?Thanks

?

No need to start another thread for the same dagger.. Thread closed and follow this link .

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast