Become our sponsor and display your banner here
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

SS 1933 ground Rohm Ehrendolch to SS-Obersturmfuhrer Franz Ott

Article about: Hi guys! I got this one a cpl days ago here in USA. It is a beautiful ground Rohm and was presented to Franz Josef Ott, whom I`ll post a few photos of, as well as a few documents from the ge

PEB
    ?

Default re: SS 1933 ground Rohm Ehrendolch to SS-Obersturmfuhrer Franz Ott

Congrats! That is a beauty. I was viewing your collection thread. Impressive!

Regards
    Paul

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    P
    Many

Thank you, Paul

Didn't you come to the states a few months ago and visit a friend and pickup a Naval dagger?If that was you i remember saying that the piece was very nice.Just curious and the SS dagger IMO is very nice and original.Carl

Quote by goodbuys View Post
    Didn't you come to the states a few months ago and visit a friend and pickup a Naval dagger?If that was you i remember saying that the piece was very nice.Just curious and the SS dagger IMO is very nice and original.Carl
    Yes, I was in Michigan a few months back and I bought a KM dagger there, and brought this nice SS dagger back with me, I got this from a friend of mine, also a member here. Thank you
    Last edited by Little Mermaid; 03-03-2013 at 09:35 AM.

Ade,I must have missed this thread.That info on the SS dagger also had a great deal of info on SA daggers as back in 1973 i had an ad in a local paper L.I. PRESS and i got a call from a vet about two daggers he had.At that time i did not know that one of them was stamped "W" which is for the Feldheerenhalle as you know.As luck would have it i sold one and kept this the Feldheerenhalle piece.Still like this piece as it is a 8.5 on a scale of 1-10.and is maker marked in a oval GEBR.GRAFRATH AND SOLINGEN BELOW IN THE OVAL.Both clip and leather on the hanger RZM marked.Thanks for that site as i would have never known about it.Carl

Ade,I must have missed this thread.That info on the SS dagger also had a great deal of info on SA daggers as back in 1973....
    Ade?.... Carl, what do you mean by this? *confused*

Stinschen,When you reply it goes after other posts.This was an answer to Ade's post about a great 'Dienstdolch' INFORMATION SITE.It is a site you would want to visit for SS & SA daggers!Did not have nothing to do per se to you.By the way in the 1935 "DIENSTALTERSLISTE" der SCHUTZSTAFFEL der NSDAP Their is a listing for a SS HAUTPSTURMFUHRER (CAPTAIN)Fritz Leonharbt.SERIAL #3 295 PARTY#8 191.cOULD BE YOUR GUY!

I know how the reply thingy works - I was simply confused because you did not reply by quote. I created this thread so of course, I assumed that this answer was for or to me

Thank you for recommendation of website. Ott had number 9252, by the way.

Ade,I must have missed this thread.That info on the SS dagger also had a great deal of info on SA daggers as back in 1973 i had an ad in a local paper L.I. PRESS and i got a call from a vet about two daggers he had.At that time i did not know that one of them was stamped "W" which is for the Feldheerenhalle as you know.As luck would have it i sold one and kept this the Feldheerenhalle piece.Still like this piece as it is a 8.5 on a scale of 1-10.and is maker marked in a oval GEBR.GRAFRATH AND SOLINGEN BELOW IN THE OVAL.Both clip and leather on the hanger RZM marked.Thanks for that site as i would have never known about it.Carl
    Hey Carl, can we see the FHH dagger you are talking about ?

( Sorry for high-jacking your thread, Stinsghen........! )
    Regards,

Steve.

No worries

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast