Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

SS 1933 ground Rohm Ehrendolch to SS-Obersturmfuhrer Franz Ott

Article about: Hi guys! I got this one a cpl days ago here in USA. It is a beautiful ground Rohm and was presented to Franz Josef Ott, whom I`ll post a few photos of, as well as a few documents from the ge

Default SS 1933 ground Rohm Ehrendolch to SS-Obersturmfuhrer Franz Ott

Hi guys!

I got this one a cpl days ago here in USA.

It is a beautiful ground Rohm and was presented to Franz Josef Ott, whom I`ll post a few photos of, as well as a few documents from the gentleman who did the research on the dagger.

I am very pleased with this item. Hopefully the Danish customs wont be too hard on me. Will probably be my only dagger.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS 1933 ground Rohm Ehrendolch to SS-Obersturmfuhrer Franz Ott   SS 1933 ground Rohm Ehrendolch to SS-Obersturmfuhrer Franz Ott  

SS 1933 ground Rohm Ehrendolch to SS-Obersturmfuhrer Franz Ott   SS 1933 ground Rohm Ehrendolch to SS-Obersturmfuhrer Franz Ott  

SS 1933 ground Rohm Ehrendolch to SS-Obersturmfuhrer Franz Ott   SS 1933 ground Rohm Ehrendolch to SS-Obersturmfuhrer Franz Ott  

SS 1933 ground Rohm Ehrendolch to SS-Obersturmfuhrer Franz Ott  
    Last edited by Little Mermaid; 03-03-2013 at 05:48 PM.
    [COLOR="#EE82EE"]I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I'm out of control, and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.
    Marilyn Monroe[/COLOR]

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS 1933 ground Rohm Ehrendolch to SS-Obersturmfuhrer Franz Ott
    P
    Many

Default re: SS 1933 ground Rohm Ehrendolch to SS-Obersturmfuhrer Franz Ott

A few of the 200+ pages of photos and `history` of Ott.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS 1933 ground Rohm Ehrendolch to SS-Obersturmfuhrer Franz Ott   SS 1933 ground Rohm Ehrendolch to SS-Obersturmfuhrer Franz Ott  

Attached Images Attached Images SS 1933 ground Rohm Ehrendolch to SS-Obersturmfuhrer Franz Ott 
    Last edited by Little Mermaid; 12-09-2011 at 05:17 PM.
    [COLOR="#EE82EE"]I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I'm out of control, and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.
    Marilyn Monroe[/COLOR]

Hey Stinch, I am not an edged weapons collector but that looks a mighty fine grouping to me

I may go to the Danish customs and confiscate it when you arrive back

Congrats!

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Nick, I know that this one is a good one, I and the previous owner have no doubts at all, when knowing where it came from

I got all the papers needed for bringing this one back, so walking right through the red line at customs shouldnt be a problem..
    Last edited by Little Mermaid; 12-09-2011 at 05:53 PM.
    Marilyn Monroe[/COLOR]

christina you are on a roll this is a beuty i think i will need to stand in front of nick such a great grouping and brilliant to know the history well done

Hi Tom!

Thanks, I am very pleased with it and the 200+ pages makes it indeed interesting. The sheath retains (?) about 90 percent anodizing, which is very beautiful, I think.
    Marilyn Monroe[/COLOR]

Congratulations on a fine aquisition!
    I believe it has everything that one should look for in a nice example of a SS Officer's dagger.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Thank you Ralph
    Marilyn Monroe[/COLOR]

They dont come any better than this fantastic!!
    thanks for showing cheers Ronnie

Hi Ronnie! Thanks, man
    Marilyn Monroe[/COLOR]

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast