Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

SS 1933 pattern Dienstdolch: not sure about it. Posted Pictures

Article about: Ground Rohm Boker in below average condition but complete and good grip condition. Dropped sheath ball tip. A gentle clean might help the appearance of this piece. Value? Maybe \\$1500? Abit m

Default re: SS 1933 pattern Dienstdolch: not sure about it. Posted Pictures

Ground Rohm Boker in below average condition but complete and good grip condition. Dropped sheath ball tip. A gentle clean might help the appearance of this piece. Value? Maybe $1500? Abit more on a good day?
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS 1933 pattern Dienstdolch: not sure about it. Posted Pictures
    P
    Many

Quote by Wagriff View Post
    Ground Rohm Boker in below average condition but complete and good grip condition. Dropped sheath ball tip. A gentle clean might help the appearance of this piece. Value? Maybe $1500? Abit more on a good day?
    Thanks for the reply, should i hold on to this piece?

Why not? There's a whole lot Worse out there. If you don't have a boatload of money into it, it's certainly worth keeping for abit. You may even be able to use it for some good trading, if you don't care for it yourself.
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

I agree with Wagriff ..Hold onto it as this type is very desirable to SS collectors and was given as an honor dagger to SS recipients ordered by Rohm himself!! Quite rare! Althought the condition is salty all the History is there. In this condition I would keep it myself and you are fortunate to have one. This may be one of the hardest pieces to collect and to complete a political dagger collection. Good job!! Regards Larry

I agree with the price estimate, and both William and Larry's
    comments above. These are not getting any cheaper.........!
    Regards,

Steve.

Quote by Siegfried B View Post
    I agree with Wagriff ..Hold onto it as this type is very desirable to SS collectors and was given as an honor dagger to SS recipients ordered by Rohm himself!! Quite rare! Althought the condition is salty all the History is there. In this condition I would keep it myself and you are fortunate to have one. This may be one of the hardest pieces to collect and to complete a political dagger collection. Good job!! Regards Larry
    I've been trying to find information on it, talking to family members. All I got so far is that a grandparent was fighting in Germany and brought this back with him, Its been with with me the last twenty plus years. What would be the best way to clean it up?

Even though the condition reduces the value, cleaning it will only reduce the value more.
    If at any time you try to sell this after it is cleaned, you will automatically have reduced the market.
    Leave it as it is and decide on a way to display it. Congratulations on a nice, but used dagger.

Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Quote by rbminis View Post
    Even though the condition reduces the value, cleaning it will only reduce the value more.
    If at any time you try to sell this after it is cleaned, you will automatically have reduced the market.
    Leave it as it is and decide on a way to display it. Congratulations on a nice, but used dagger.

Ralph.
    Thank you, I'm not to sure what I'm going to do with it. I'm not a collector but I understand the value of these types of things.

Thanks for all the responses and help.

Ralph is right and has summed it up the best,, in the present condition it is in,, it would be best to leave it alone. Wipe it down with a clean cloth and use a little renwax on the blade to stop further deterioration.

?

Did Böker maked Röhm dedication daggers?

K.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast