Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

SS Böker - Kind request for information

Article about: Hi everybody..I finally saved enough money to buy my first SS Dagger. Since I don't have much experience in this field and saw a billion copies, I've decided to buy from a German trader. DG.

Default SS Böker - Kind request for information

Hi everybody..I finally saved enough money to buy my first SS Dagger. Since I don't have much experience in this field and saw a billion copies, I've decided to buy from a German trader. DG.de in Berlin, Arthur Müller offered me a selection. We've talked on the phone a couple of times and I finally reserved the Böker as per pictures. My request for the dagger was not worked on, not fixed and to parts changed or edited. Since this cost me a substantial sum of money, I would like to be as safe as possible. Does anybod of you have some helpful comments? I am still a bit unsure in regard to the Eagle. It looks like it was renewed. Anyway, your help is deeply appreciated. Thanks..Stefan

SS Böker - Kind request for informationSS Böker - Kind request for informationSS Böker - Kind request for informationSS Böker - Kind request for informationSS Böker - Kind request for informationSS Böker - Kind request for informationSS Böker - Kind request for informationSS Böker - Kind request for informationSS Böker - Kind request for informationSS Böker - Kind request for informationSS Böker - Kind request for informationSS Böker - Kind request for informationSS Böker - Kind request for informationSS Böker - Kind request for information

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS Böker - Kind request for information
    P
    Many

?

They both look parted together and repainted scabbards. I wouldn't suggest either one of these, if you've finally saved enough to purchase an SS dagger.

Quote by JRMeda View Post
    They both look parted together and repainted scabbards. I wouldn't suggest either one of these, if you've finally saved enough to purchase an SS dagger.
    Thanks. To clear the issue a bit - the dagger on the right side of both is the Böker.I was aware of the painted scabbard. I was wondering about the rest and the general appearance.

DGDE is a 50/50 gamble on their inventory ..some good and some not so good..as pointed out by JR ...I agree also these daggers are parted and would fall into the "not so good category"

Give a read through this thread before you purchase.
    SS Dagger RZM with issue tag still on. Robert Klaas, Solingen.

As far as general appearance ...yes it is an SS dagger with fittings not original to each other. Advanced collectors can see these differences and know this was a recent put together.

IMO save yourself some headaches and hold onto your cash ...keep digging reading into some of these threads on this SS dagger forum.

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Quote by Larry C View Post
    DGDE is a 50/50 gamble on their inventory ..some good and some not so good..as pointed out by JR ...I agree also these daggers are parted and would fall into the "not so good category"

Give a read through this thread before you purchase.
    SS Dagger RZM with issue tag still on. Robert Klaas, Solingen.

As far as general appearance ...yes it is an SS dagger with fittings not original to each other. Advanced collectors can see these differences and know this was a recent put together.

IMO save yourself some headaches and hold onto your cash ...keep digging reading into some of these threads on this SS dagger forum.

Regards Larry
    Thank you very much... I do appreciate it

Stay Away!
    This wooden grip is not Böker style.

Thank you very muh for the help. I bought one from Tom Wittmann yesterday, more expensive but at least an original...

Quote by Spenser View Post
    Thank you very muh for the help. I bought one from Tom Wittmann yesterday, more expensive but at least an original...
    Post it when you get it and on a separate thread please

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Absolutely, Larry. Will probably be around the end of February...

?

Quote by Spenser View Post
    Haha, Wittmann,... Now I'm realy curious!!!