Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

SS Boker dagger ...opinions

Article about: Hi all...i saw this SS Boker dagger on an auction... also if the scabbard has been repainted and the blade deeply polished,seems still collectable(at the right price )...i suspect also a rep

Default SS Boker dagger ...opinions

Hi all...i saw this SS Boker dagger on an auction... also if the scabbard has been repainted and the blade deeply polished,seems still collectable(at the right price )...i suspect also a replacement of the eagle on the grip..do you have the same impression or other red flags to run away ??
    thanks a lot
    Luca
    SS Boker dagger ...opinionsSS Boker dagger ...opinionsSS Boker dagger ...opinionsSS Boker dagger ...opinionsSS Boker dagger ...opinionsSS Boker dagger ...opinionsSS Boker dagger ...opinionsSS Boker dagger ...opinionsSS Boker dagger ...opinionsSS Boker dagger ...opinionsSS Boker dagger ...opinionsSS Boker dagger ...opinionsSS Boker dagger ...opinions
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS Boker dagger ...opinions  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS Boker dagger ...opinions
    P
    Many

now its' arrived the answer of the auction house about the lenght o the dagger...13 5/8 inches: shok_yikes:...it's shorter ,may be repointed...that's the tumb stone of the discussion i suppose militaria frescomilitaria fresco

Don't waste your money on this put-together item, friend...That's probably the best advice I can give you!

cheers, Glenn

i totally agree Glenn..thanks a lot

About the only bit that I like of the rig is the hanger...Sorry.
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Better examples are worth the wait...and this IMO is not one of them. Patience and time will produce an example more than you expected.

Any ID on the SS number? Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Or were they stamped on there in a simple attempt to put lipstick on a pig?
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

?

Wise thoughts Bro!

Quote by Larry C View Post
    Better examples are worth the wait...and this IMO is not one of them. Patience and time will produce an example more than you expected.

"It's not whether you get knocked down...It's whether you get up"

My Collection: www.tothehiltmilitaria.com

Quote by Larry C View Post

As almost Larry,
    no hit in the DAL.
    Luca,
    i would only buy if the price is very low and sell it for parts.Or for someone with a low budget as a "Starter kit"

Regards,
    Gerd

Thanks guys...i will leave it to someone else militaria frescomilitaria frescomilitaria fresco