MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

SS Dager RZM M7/13 534/40

Article about: Hello gentlemen, I would like your opinion about this SS dagger RZM M7/13 534/40. After reaching the internet there is not so much about this maker, not even in the book of Ralf Siegert. So

?

Default SS Dager RZM M7/13 534/40

Hello gentlemen,

I would like your opinion about this SS dagger RZM M7/13 534/40.

After reaching the internet there is not so much about this maker, not even in the book of Ralf Siegert.

So I hope you can give me more details about this dagger.

Regards,

Twan.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS Dager RZM M7/13 534/40   SS Dager RZM M7/13 534/40  

SS Dager RZM M7/13 534/40   SS Dager RZM M7/13 534/40  

SS Dager RZM M7/13 534/40   SS Dager RZM M7/13 534/40  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS Dager RZM M7/13 534/40
    P
    Many

?

Default SS Dagger RZM M7/13 534/40

Last pictures.

SS Dager RZM M7/13 534/40SS Dager RZM M7/13 534/40SS Dager RZM M7/13 534/40

?

Looks like a very nice and very good conditioned SS dagger made by Arthür Schüttelhöfer.
    The quality is extremely nice for a late RZM SS dagger.
    To bad of the rather big piece of grip that's missing on the top. Looks like the grip has a bit flaking as well on the back.
    Anyway, this dagger is still in very nice collectible condition.

You can fix the screws a bit until they are close to the scabbard fittings.
    Be very careful and slow if you do so with a correct fitting screwdriver because the screws are very soft and you will damage them instantly.

SS Dager RZM M7/13 534/40SS Dager RZM M7/13 534/40SS Dager RZM M7/13 534/40SS Dager RZM M7/13 534/40

I got a couple more here. There are even more if anyone is interested.
    The dagger is indeed in very nice condition for a late dagger. The grip fits very nice, which appears to be more often with this maker. I am also interested in buying this one....

?

Is it the same dagger as the one that started this topic?

ofc!!

There is one more piece of wood gone at the side of the grip, very small but still there. I do not have a solid pic of this.
    My main concern is the scabbard, it looks repainted IMO. This would explain the lose screws.
    What do you think?

Regards, job

?

I think this is the original paint.
    It is consistent with the rest of the dagger.

I'm seeing a repaint.. Because of the covered over ding marks in scabbard.
    I see an explosion star type image inside one of the dings ..but photos are limited but appears to have that peppered after spray look in the scabbard. I admit I could be wrong but that's what it appears to me.

Overall the dagger is a,rarity for it being a late production example. I like it

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

I like the dagger so far, the scabbard for sure had a repaint, other then that its anice one!

Best,
    Ger

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast