Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

SS dagger

Article about: Hi Glen, and welcome to the forum! These are not "dings". This is where the plating is lifting off the zink base metal. Perfectly normal on later issue RZM quality daggers. Cheers,

Default SS dagger

Hello,
    I think this beauty looks really good, but would be very pleased for your comments.
    Any problems with this dagger?

Thank you for your input!

Regards
    Ziggy

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS dagger
    P
    Many

Default Re: SS dagger

I would request to see it in the scabbard the correct way!

Regards,

Sam

Good point guys,
    I must say I am really grateful for these photos with detail of pin, eagle etc....No so common to get so detailed photos from sellers.
    I allready told him about his mistake and asked for more photos with dagger correctly putted in the scabbard...

Anyway...do you like what you see?

Thank you

I would also ask to see a photo with the item and your name and date placed near it on a piece of paper. I was burned by similar pictures as these for $950. Ade advised me to get pictures of the dagger inserted in the scabbard the correct way and I did not..........hence I got burned. The guards and handle look o.k.....I am by no means an expert so I will let others chime in. If you don't know this seller and the price is below $2500 I would be leery.......

Regards,

Sam

Price is about $ 2.500 :-)

I like it.Is there any way to get rid of that nasty smduge on the back,looks like a fingerprint.

Personally I would only do pay pal and I would request more photos like I mentioned. Better safe than sorry.
    I say this because I got toasted with very nice photos!!

Regards,

Sam

Seller is a private person and made a statement that dagger is not a parts-dagger and is completely genuine....The seller is from the same country as me and I work as a lawyer...He would - in a case of any problems - quickly realize that´s not a good idea to pull my leg :-). I know how to solve these problems.

Here is that photo (that was quick)... gentlemen, I think it looks really good! Hm?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS dagger  

I would buy via pay pal! Lawyer or not wire transfer..........you will never know who to go after!!
    Just my opinion!

Sam

Payment and related things are really wihout a problem for me(if it was international purchase,situation would be much complicated and PayPal could really help),I would like to know if you like what you see on pics. or not...

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast