MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

SS dagger

Article about: Hey guys, Some one offerd me this dagger. I truly dont have a idea if it is real. Can you guys help me? Thank you.

Default SS dagger

Hey guys,

Some one offerd me this dagger. I truly dont have a idea if it is real. Can you guys help me?

Thank you.

SS dagger

SS dagger

SS dagger

SS dagger

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS dagger
    P
    Many

The pics are quite poor but I think this daggers not too good mate.

DE
    There are many original SS daggers posted on the forum, please have a look and compare. The quality on this example is extremely poor. The motto on the blade isn't even straight.

SS daggers are gorgeous, this is not. Keep hunting, you'll find a good one. Expect to open the wallet
    Mark
    In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. CE

Bad. Walk away.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

No its awful, run away!

matty

I dont know much about these daggers at all but I do know that one is poor!

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

A cheap copy from Spain. I picked one up around 1980 for about $40.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

?

If I had a choice between this dagger and a dried horse turd I would take the turd. At least I could use the turd as fertilizer.

Hi Dark Eagle ... The gents are right .. Typical Spanish copy .. The crossguard borders are a dead giveaway as on authentic examples are thin to none. The lines are way too thick the Oafleaf motif is wrong. Thankyou for bringing it here and showing... It's best never to jump into an expensive investment without doing some homework .. And the use of a few advisors. There is slot to behold onthe dagger forum and throughout the WRF . Enjoy your stay . Best regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill