Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

SS dagger

Article about: hello friends, I have the opportunity to buy this dagger here but I'm not 100% sure of its originality. please could you advise me. Thank you in advance

?

Default SS dagger

hello friends, I have the opportunity to buy this dagger here but I'm not 100% sure of its originality. please could you advise me. Thank you in advance SS daggerSS daggerSS daggerSS daggerSS dagger

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS dagger
    P
    Many

I don't want to seem to be too critical, but why is it that when opinions regarding originality are asked, very often they are low resolution images that don't really help. Are these the best ones available? Best Regrds, Fred

My advice is not to buy this dagger with these photos that lack any detail.

Post closeup photos and more clearer please of the motto and scabbard.....if these are the only photos ...no sense in purchasing.
    I would not buy any SS dagger with these photos.

Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

thanks for the advice, the man who wants to sell dyku does not want to send more pictures. so I won't buy a hare in a bag

?

Sage advice...if the seller is not willing to give you closeups of hilt, tang nut, screws, Adler, runes, blade motto, etc...there is usually a wolf behind the sheep hiding for your cash. Good sellers if selling anything either want you well informed with close ups or having you see it in person.

Also is bazos.cz an eBay type site for your area of the world?
    "It's not whether you get knocked down...It's whether you get up"

My Collection: www.tothehiltmilitaria.com

?

hello rossi the seller will not be honest, I have already met such and it cost me a lot of money. so I signed up for this forum to get the right information. in our country people do not want to give advice or advise badly ... I'm glad people in this forum are honest.
    and bazos.com does not work like ebay, only buying or selling, not auctions, and nothing can be found about sellers. so much cheat around cool weapons. similar to aukro.cz but it works like ebay but in the category ww ii 50% scams copy etc. send a link to make sure everyone :
    AUKRO – největši česke online tržiště