MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

SS dagger for authentication please.

Article about: Hello all, I have been offered these dagger parts. Just wanted to post them up for opinions because I don't have the experience in SS daggers to judge it myself. I know enough about SA dagge

Default SS dagger for authentication please.

Hello all, I have been offered these dagger parts. Just wanted to post them up for opinions because I don't have the experience in SS daggers to judge it myself. I know enough about SA daggers to make a judgement but not SS and I tend to stay away from these for that reason. That and because there's so many fakes. The fact that this one is in parts gives me bad feelings off the bat. Thanks in advance for any and all opinions on these parts. Really appreciate the help.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS dagger for authentication please.   SS dagger for authentication please.  

SS dagger for authentication please.   SS dagger for authentication please.  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS dagger for authentication please.
    P
    Many

?

Your bad feelings are true.
    The blade and other parts are all fake.
    Moto and logo are laser fake etchings.
    Its totally worthless.
    Here's an original Bertram to compare.

My Chickens dagger. Finally.

Thank you Krisse, just as I suspected. That's why I stay away from SS in general. I feel like that's the advanced class and I am still very much in the 101 class. Being a person of modest means, I cannot drop the 3-5k it takes to buy one from a reputable dealer with guarantees in place. Thanks again Krisse. Your help is very much appreciated.

?

Ugly bird & runes are in a different world for certain and one to pass on as Krisse well noted.
    "It's not whether you get knocked down...It's whether you get up"

My Collection: www.tothehiltmilitaria.com

Thank you Rossi for your input. Very much appreciated. I figured it was no good, sorry to waste everyone's time on a wild goose.

?

Never a waste my friend. You did the right thing to check in.
    "It's not whether you get knocked down...It's whether you get up"

My Collection: www.tothehiltmilitaria.com

CBH
    ?

Never feel bad about asking a question, it can only help educate yourself and others.

And after all that's why we are all here.