Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

ss dagger blade only

Article about: yes its up to me if i sell or keep it its not much good to me is it,i am not even in to this collecting,

?

Default Re: ss dagger blade only

no i am not a fraudster. i am really up set you calling me that..,god i joined this group 3 years ago for bit of advice as i got this collection in a will. , i am not a collector, ok i bought a bayonet so what.i liked the look of it, . and if i sell any thing its my bussness i wont be selling any thing to you. and i only sell face to face, i dont take pay pal or no sending or posting of any kind how can that be a fraudster. as i only do face to face sales.. all i came on here for is some advice , as its not my field of collecting.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement ss dagger  blade only
    P
    Many

?

Simon , he's not calling you a fraudster, and you can do whatever you like with your items and we are here to gladly help you in their identification, we would like to see the other items and you might be able to sell them via the forum rather than go to an auction house or a dealer, i take it you live here in England therefore you prefer to deal face to face with any potential buyer which is a good thing

I was not accusing you of anything friend, I only mentioned that as a way to explain the things I had previously said about your reasons for selling. I apologise if I caused any offence.

Quote by babasi View Post
    no i am not a fraudster. i am really up set you calling me that..,god i joined this group 3 years ago for bit of advice as i got this collection in a will. , i am not a collector, ok i bought a bayonet so what.i liked the look of it, . and if i sell any thing its my bussness i wont be selling any thing to you. and i only sell face to face, i dont take pay pal or no sending or posting of any kind how can that be a fraudster. as i only do face to face sales.. all i came on here for is some advice , as its not my field of collecting.
    Simon

May I ask what your area of collecting is? You are getting the wrong impression, the members are not implying you are a fraudster at all, but collecting militaria is a cut throat business and collectors get spurious offers all the time, we have to be very very cautious.

Are you in the UK, by all means post pictures of all your items for sale, I am sure you would get better prices from collectors here!

?

hi yes am in uk in west mids i find the whole bayonet dagger most intresting the work that must go in to them, mostly hand made etc. i got cought out my self last year when i sold some 3rd reich sliverwear set. ( LAH) they sent me email saying ive got funds from pay pal. so i posted the goods off.there was no funds in pay pal. if i sell any thing now id traval to that person. plus theres very little fees un like pay pals fees. sorry to all too. simon

?

i collect model cars my self, but this collection i have ive always thought may be they are copys thats why i came to the best place on the web to ask the best people you lot. ive got german helmets and nazi china, uniforms etc to research etc i want to learn about them, yes il propley sell a few along the way .its not all german bayonets theres lot of british,swords too,but the german stuff does look nice,

Cool Simon, just post some pictures when you are ready, i am sure you will get plenty of opinions !

Keep cool heads Gents!...........@ Babasi.......You have made a great offer to meet face to face with other collectors as this would be the best route for you and others at this time until a collecting relationship can be built. Stay focused!!
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Dear Simon not sure what you are trying to pull here but I do not like it for one bit. .............Google Image Result for http://images.gunstar.co.uk/Large/A91270.jpg what the heck????

Eric
    [h=3]e plu·ri·bus u·num[/h]

Quote by babasi View Post
    hi yes am in uk in west mids i find the whole bayonet dagger most intresting the work that must go in to them, mostly hand made etc. i got cought out my self last year when i sold some 3rd reich sliverwear set. ( LAH) they sent me email saying ive got funds from pay pal. so i posted the goods off.there was no funds in pay pal. if i sell any thing now id traval to that person. plus theres very little fees un like pay pals fees. sorry to all too. simon
    Hi Simon,

I live in the West Midlands too! Not only that, but I too am disabled, and increasingly so.

As you prefer to conduct business face to face, I would be happy to come to you to examine your items that you wish to sell, as I particularly like the look of some of the items you have already posted and would genuinely consider buying some of them if all is well and we can agree a price that is mutually acceptable!

I would also be happy to photograph any pieces that you wish to sell, and let you post the images here, it would be no problem.

I understand better than most what kind of situation you are in, it's a bastard for sure, so if you care to take me up on the offer P.M. me and perhaps we can hook up and have a good old rattle about our mutual interests and problems, I hope this may help a little old son.

Kind Regards, Ned.
    Last edited by big ned; 08-22-2012 at 01:20 AM. Reason: Head dobber malfunction again...
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast