Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

ss dagger blade only

Article about: yes its up to me if i sell or keep it its not much good to me is it,i am not even in to this collecting,

?

Default Re: ss dagger blade only

Quote by Larry C View Post
    Nice try Ned sure blame it on the Mrs... you parked it!!
    Its not been parked, its been abandoned !!!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement ss dagger  blade only
    P
    Many

Good Lookin out Guys. Man the crap some people try.

?

When it sounds like somehting is too good to be true....

Thanks Guys. Well done.

I had strong suspicion last night, before all your posts, that this person was a previously banned member. I have removed him from the forum. Too many things don't add up.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Too many different stories that did not match up, contradictions and changes in what he said was the case for my personal comfort.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

?

Saying that he was confined indoors to a wheelchair, but offering to travel to do F2F deal is a pretty good indication of something fishy.
    Wonder who he was. If not eloquent, then at least able to speak a somewhat better English than a certain other X-forum member.

Quote by Larry C View Post
    Good job Eric digging this out,, I doubt we will hear from him and a few of his own trailing disciples, that supported him on this thread. Just another to good to be true story to add to the list of "INCREDIBLE STORIES" ....hmmm....sounds like the beginning of a new thread? What do you think??
    Thankyou all who were involved,,keeping the bugs out of the house. Larry
    Larry

Credit to Andy ( Kradspam ) , he thought there was something wrong from the start, we were trying to encourage him and call his bluff, hence the sarcastic posts, I/we were not supporting him what so ever !

Quote by Totenhead View Post
    Larry

Credit to Andy ( Kradspam ) , he thought there was something wrong from the start, we were trying to encourage him and call his bluff, hence the sarcastic posts, I/we were not supporting him what so ever !
    Agreed, and subsequently credit to Lars ( Datrus ). He and I were discussing this guy a few nights ago. I actually felt a little bad after I called him out and he acted all hurt....

I don't feel bad any more

Gentlemen my deepest apologies if i have not mentioned you by name. I know the regulars here and you keep a clean house. To be honest alot has been posted since yesterday morning while I was at work, so I just skimmed quickly over the whole thread as 2 more pages had been added since I got home. Tight scheduling with the Mrs. on this end has me on and off the computer lately ( and not too focused ) but that will change by Thursday. I did mention all who were involved and I am grateful.

@ Totenhead...None to worry as you were not the person I was thinking or others that made posted replies on this thread but Babasis buddies who trailed him on other threads elsewhere.

Calling his bluff is the name of the game here as there were 5 aces in this game. I saw this coming also and wanted to " let out more line' to see how far he would go. So again to all who were involved my apologies again,, and a great job keeping this dagger forum and the overall website clean.

I relinquish the remaining 3 blondes on the logo trivia thread to all of you as an "Olive branch'. Sincere regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

Hello Gents,

This guy was a easy spot at a very early stage

Regards, Lars

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast