Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

SS Dagger, Boker

Article about: hey guys, This is the second one. The Borker looks way better than the other one, this one i will keep. Hope you like it. regards, Job

Default SS Dagger, Böker

hey guys,

This is the second one. The Böker looks way better than the other one, this one i will keep. Hope you like it.

regards, Job

SS Dagger, BokerSS Dagger, BokerSS Dagger, BokerSS Dagger, BokerSS Dagger, BokerSS Dagger, BokerSS Dagger, BokerSS Dagger, BokerSS Dagger, BokerSS Dagger, Boker
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS Dagger, Boker   SS Dagger, Boker  

Last edited by Vernichtung; 05-26-2015 at 07:37 PM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS Dagger, Boker
    P
    Many

Hi V.nicht ...crusty but nice Boker... with 2nd type variant type logo. It appears to be unmessed with which is a good sign. Simichrome will bring up the shine alitttle and should remove some of the rust spots. You have done well..hang onto it. Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

I think he has very nice crossgraining aswell. Difficult to see but I can't see any scratches or cleaningmarks inmediatly.

A decent early all nickel Boker-very much sought after. Nothing to pick on with this one-it's in woodwork found condition. Maybe...the grip eagle either came loose or was replaced, but it looks to have been done Period, so I have no argument with it.
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Indeed, that Boker is a beauty.........!
    Regards,

Steve.

the grip on this one is just great, but what really made me fall in love with this one is the deep and dark etching.
    It is DARK!!

after 4 fakes i finally found a good one.

?

Saw this set on MP, the bad pics and rough Eick Blade and the way the 4 digit are applied made me pass, as i already have a mint Böker
    The Böker is a nice one and the vertical hanger would look fine on this one.
    The Motto and logo of a Böker are a real treat, pitch black if they blade hasnt been polished.

Be carefull with that semi chrome, when used follow the cross grain, if you polish it along the blade ( from the guard to the top) then you will destroy the cross grain.

Regards,
    Ger
    Last edited by gerrit; 05-27-2015 at 09:26 PM.