Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

SS Dagger C.Bertram

Article about: Was hoping to buy this dagger but would like to know that its 100% authentic before doing so. In my opinion it looks authentic but the thing that bugs me is that the handle looks almost to g

Default SS Dagger C.Bertram

Was hoping to buy this dagger but would like to know that its 100% authentic before doing so.

In my opinion it looks authentic but the thing that bugs me is that the handle looks almost to good, no dents bruices and it got a strange satin/dull look to it.

Are there any SS collectors out there that could help me out?

Thanks

Bjorn
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS Dagger C.Bertram   SS Dagger C.Bertram  

SS Dagger C.Bertram   SS Dagger C.Bertram  

SS Dagger C.Bertram  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS Dagger C.Bertram
    P
    Many

Default Re: SS Dagger C.Bertram

Looks fine to me. (Better the right way around in the scabbard though ) Pity someone has messed around taking it apart. Look what a mess they have made of the nut.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

?

Ade you beat me on this one again, LOL

Looks good to me!
    patina on fittings and grip match, grip fits perfectly and has a well inlayed silver eagle!
    Indeed a pity they didnt use the proper tool for the nut.
    But overall it would not be a bad thing owning it

Cheers,
    Ger

The tip is broken off,, this could de value the dagger somewhat. Third photo down on the right side... (click to enlarge) Great maker by the way not too seldomly seen! Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Original, apart from the descrepancies identified in above posts, I like it

Great, thank you guys

You are correct its a shame that the tip is broken off, atleast is just the top.

I have been offered this at 1000€ and this sounds ok considering the broken tip?

Best regards

Bjorn

?

nice 1

I would have gotten it for a 1000 £
    Though, you have to be sure the seller "own" the item, I would have paid 1500-1800£ for this to be honest, good deal!

Well I am glad to hear that. Its kind of hard to know that a person owns an item or not when you are dealing privatly but I will definatly try to make the deal in person so I dont loose my money.

I always asks the seller to take a photo of the item + a handwriten note with my email adress before making any deals, just so you know that the seller actually has the item he is claiming to sell.

Thanks

Bjorn