Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

SS Dagger by C. Bertram Reinh. Sohn Real or Fake?

Article about: It's look like a messed parts dagger, chained SS dagger blade post to be unmarked. About that scabbard I do not say if it is real or not, but here will be soon somebody else to give more det

Default SS Dagger by C. Bertram Reinh. Sohn Real or Fake?

SS Dagger by C. Bertram Reinh. Sohn Real or Fake?SS Dagger by C. Bertram Reinh. Sohn Real or Fake?SS Dagger by C. Bertram Reinh. Sohn Real or Fake?SS Dagger by C. Bertram Reinh. Sohn Real or Fake?SS Dagger by C. Bertram Reinh. Sohn Real or Fake?SS Dagger by C. Bertram Reinh. Sohn Real or Fake?SS Dagger by C. Bertram Reinh. Sohn Real or Fake?SS Dagger by C. Bertram Reinh. Sohn Real or Fake?SS Dagger by C. Bertram Reinh. Sohn Real or Fake?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS Dagger by C. Bertram Reinh. Sohn Real or Fake?
    P
    Many

It's look like a messed parts dagger, chained SS dagger blade post to be unmarked. About that scabbard I do not say if it is real or not, but here will be soon somebody else to give more detailed information for you.

All Junk Kryspin..laser etched motto and logo
    Bad fit
    Chain is total reproduction.
    Someone stuck a fake dagger into a Fake Chained assembly. LOL

All junk. Refer to this thread for an authentic example > My Chickens dagger. Finally.

There are other threads to refer to if your interested by typing in key words to this type of dagger at the upper right hand corner of this page of the forums search engine.

Sorry for the bad news

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

Nothing original on this dagger/scabbard.

A Bertram dagger doesn't belong in a M36 scabbard anyway.

Quote by Larry C View Post
    All Junk Kryspin..laser etched motto and logo
    Bad fit
    Chain is total reproduction.
    Someone stuck a fake dagger into a Fake Chained assembly. LOL

All junk. Refer to this thread for an authentic example > My Chickens dagger. Finally.

There are other threads to refer to if your interested by typing in key words to this type of dagger at the upper right hand corner of this page of the forums search engine.

Sorry for the bad news

Regards Larry
    I was think there was something else wrong than just parts dagger, my eyes were so tired last night when look at those pictures.

Luckily here is peoples like Larry and Krisse.

Hi Finn ..you done well in your observations ...and was enough .
    One wrong detail throws it in the trash.

The blade shoulders fit to the lower guard is very bad.
    I do thank Kryspin for decent photos which will be a tool of teaching. This was a new combination for the community to see

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill