Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

SS dagger C Betram

Article about: Got this one last year , talking to a dealer at a fair I sometimes buy helmets from. For some reason my eyes fell on this dagger that was on his table. I never calculated owning an SS dagger

Default SS dagger C Betram

Got this one last year , talking to a dealer at a fair I sometimes buy helmets from. For some reason my eyes fell on this dagger that was on his table.
    I never calculated owning an SS dagger into my plans. I just really liked the look and the patina. An opportunistic purchase.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS dagger C Betram   SS dagger C Betram  

SS dagger C Betram   SS dagger C Betram  

SS dagger C Betram  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS dagger C Betram
    P
    Many

?

very nice dagger! congrats

I like it Frank..a its a little tired but untouched and love the patina and the tight fit.
    It has that been there I seen it all look to it.

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Hard to find maker.

Very nice. Never imagined you buying a dagger.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Looks great! Desirable maker to say the least.

The chicken SS daggers are always in demand, especially in untouched condition. Nice dagger, congrats!