Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

SS dagger (chained): cant tell if Type I or Type II

Article about: Hi new to this and would be interested in your view on this ss dagger chained please? I can't tell whether it is genuine and if it is, whether it is type I or type II? It looks like Type II

historybuff1
    ?

Default SS dagger (chained): cant tell if Type I or Type II

Hi

new to this and would be interested in your view on this ss dagger chained please? I can't tell whether it is genuine and if it is, whether it is type I or type II? It looks like Type II in having tapered top connectors to the Wotan knot but has squared off chain cut-outs and an anodized sheath which I believe are Type I? There is no DRGM mark. I am a bit confused!

SS dagger (chained): cant tell if Type I or Type IISS dagger (chained): cant tell if Type I or Type IISS dagger (chained): cant tell if Type I or Type IISS dagger (chained): cant tell if Type I or Type IISS dagger (chained): cant tell if Type I or Type IISS dagger (chained): cant tell if Type I or Type IISS dagger (chained): cant tell if Type I or Type IISS dagger (chained): cant tell if Type I or Type IISS dagger (chained): cant tell if Type I or Type IISS dagger (chained): cant tell if Type I or Type IISS dagger (chained): cant tell if Type I or Type IISS dagger (chained): cant tell if Type I or Type IISS dagger (chained): cant tell if Type I or Type IISS dagger (chained): cant tell if Type I or Type IISS dagger (chained): cant tell if Type I or Type IISS dagger (chained): cant tell if Type I or Type II

2. # ADS

?

Typing on my cellphone I cannot give a total feedback but I can assure that not one single part of this dagger is original.
    The thing tries to be a type II or type B1.

Other knowledgable members here will soon reply.

Stay away of this bogus.

?

Quote by KRISSE View Post
    Typing on my cellphone I cannot give a total feedback but I can assure that not one single part of this dagger is original.
    The thing tries to be a type II or type B1.

Other knowledgable members here will soon reply.

Stay away of this bogus.
    +1

Pff...... what a bad laser etched blade, they tried to grain it carefully to create crossgrain, but all i can see are little scrathes.....nice Kulturzeichen ...LOL

Ger

No Good

How much were they asking for this fake? Sadly it will never end as long as militaria increases in value for legit items.

?

Why was this new user banned?

Multi IPs
    Last edited by Larry C; 07-07-2017 at 09:06 PM.
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

I think that perhaps there should be an additional identifier for the M1936 daggers. The "Type EB". Representing the more recent "EB" daggers believed to be coming from the still or former 'East Bloc' part of Europe. Just something to consider because I suspect that was where this one originated. Best Regards, Fred