Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Ss dagger or fantasy

Article about: Annoyed from this ads?  

Default Ss dagger or fantasy

Ss dagger or fantasySs dagger or fantasySs dagger or fantasySs dagger or fantasy Quite simply put...Is this dagger a real SS dagger or is it a fantsy (modern) dagger. sorry about the pics but the seller sent them to me and I agree with you. They are terrible.
    Last edited by birdsman; 11-06-2014 at 07:42 PM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Ss dagger or fantasy
    P
    Many

Sorry, I'm at lost to what you are asking for? Is it "what is it"? Then the answer is an SS officers Dagger, If it is "is this real?" Then the answer is "I have no idea" The pictures are to say politely Terrible. If you want valid opinions post some decent pictures, otherwise use the search bar!

A seller sending such bad pictures when selling such an expensive piece already makes me doubt it beeing the real deal.

I have my doubts,awful pics.

- - ------- - -

I have my doubts,awful pics.

I comment on this subject on a regular basis, how do people expect anyone to make a worthwhile comment on such cr#ppy pictures. Tell the seller if he wants to sell it to take some decent infocus pictures.

If you get better pics contact a mod and they can reopen this thread but until then it is closed.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

Thankyou Jerry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Not a fantasy. A fantasy is something that never existed. It appears to be a reproduction dagger.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.