Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

SS Dagger first model 1933 by Gottlieb Hammesfahr

Article about: Hi there! I'm selling this dagger in the Classifieds section, and would like to share it with you, and contrast opinions about it. So any information would be welcomed. Thanks!

?

Imo the close up picture of the logo is clear enough to see a laser etching. Look at the nicely and flawless borders of the circles and letters.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS Dagger first model 1933 by Gottlieb Hammesfahr
    P
    Many

Hi guys,

Well this is not the info that i was expecting so i have removed the ad, thanks for your comments anyway!

You could sell it in the reproduction section.

Yes the option is still open to still sell it in the dagger forum..but under " post war assembled dagger from period fittings" with an adjusted price. Your choice

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

Quote by williamsong View Post
    Hi guys,

Well this is not the info that i was expecting so i have removed the ad, thanks for your comments anyway!
    Sorry for that William but fair is fair.
    It is what it is and you cannot afford to sell a bad dagger to
    an unexperienced buyer. That will only give problems afterwards.
    All the best.
    Last edited by KRISSE; 11-30-2016 at 11:42 PM.

Quote by KRISSE View Post
    Sorry for that William but fair is fair.
    It is what it is and you cannot afford to sell a bad dagger to
    al unexperienced buyer. That will only give problems afterwords.
    All the best.
    I had already PMed William that the dagger was under scrutiny and not himself. As we study the artifact not the person.
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

No worries guy, thanks anyway for your time, and i only would like to add that i didn't know about it, i mean, Krisse knows that i put the post just after receive his private asking about it, and I didn't try to "hide" the issues, things had finish like that and there is no problem for me.

Your intentions were never in question, William. You did rightly by posting it.
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

?

It proves that you are a honest an straight up person.
    You are always welcome if you have any questions.
    Cheers, Kris

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2