Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

SS dagger and "friends" display

Article about: When you get this stuff its neat to display it,not too many in this area appreciate these ss items.Trying to set up a display in a glass case,any suggestions on displaying these items?Everyt

Default SS dagger and "friends" display

When you get this stuff its neat to display it,not too many in this area appreciate these ss items.Trying to set up a display in a glass case,any suggestions on displaying these items?Everything is original.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS dagger and "friends" display   SS dagger and "friends" display  

SS dagger and "friends" display   SS dagger and "friends" display  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS dagger and "friends" display
    P
    Many

Speaking from a dagger perspective and depending what kind of case you use whether a large or a small wooden display case...I would angle the SS dagger at a 45* angle as seen on uniformed SS men that also carry at that angle.

If your looking for one of these to display them in ..I will send you one of mine at the cost of shipping to you only.

Arrangement of the medals and cloth IMO should highlight the dagger as those items are smaller in size.
    Those thoughts will be left to the cloth & metal insignia Gents

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Thanks Larry!Send me a pm on cost of a case.As you guys know its near impossible to get a good pic of dagger blades,my lighting ***** but this blade other than some light in out marks is in mint cond.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS dagger and "friends" display   SS dagger and "friends" display  

Last edited by Toecutter; 08-20-2018 at 03:24 AM.

MAP
    ?

Less is more. I would only include 2 or maybe 3 items otherwise it draws the eye away from the daggers.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Thanks Map,yeah maybe too busy a display,I can see that.

I received the case from Larry,very very nice,thank you!I took your advice guys and only went with one patch and slanted the dagger,a big improvement I think.

Glad you like the case TC

You can always use some colored cloth as a different back ground also.

Im liking those " Good n Plentys " too
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

MAP
    ?

Perfect! Nice, clean and simple.

Kudos to Larry Boy for the case. Nice way to pay it forward.

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Thanks guys appreciate it!Yes Larry is a prince,not many would do that for a guy.I will remember it.Yeah I am addicted to Good&Plentys,guess there are worse addictions!The red is an ok background,but maybe blue or green ,what do you guys think?Black would be too dark I think and not show off a ss dagger well.
    Last edited by Toecutter; 08-20-2018 at 03:10 AM.

MAP
    ?

Red it the way to go.

Red and black go together. It is also two of the three primary colors for the Nazi's.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast