Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

SS Dagger Gottlieb Hammesfah. Oppinions please.

Article about: Hello this one is up for sale at an auction?i only have this 2 pictures, would be nice to hear what you guys think! Best Regards Tobias.

Default SS Dagger Gottlieb Hammesfah. Oppinions please.

Hello this one is up for sale at an auction?i only have this 2 pictures, would be nice to hear what you guys think!

Best Regards Tobias.

SS Dagger Gottlieb Hammesfah. Oppinions please.SS Dagger Gottlieb Hammesfah. Oppinions please.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS Dagger Gottlieb Hammesfah. Oppinions please.
    P
    Many

Kind of Knarled up but appears to be a decent Hammesfahr and the possibility of it being a factory regrind removing the Rohm inscription.

More photos are preferred.

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Thanks Larry i will ask the seller for more pictures and post them here , i know you dont like to discuss price and value, but anyway the seller want 2000 dollar.

Best Regards Tobias

Hello again putting up some more pictures of this SS dagger looking forward to hear what you all think!

Best Regrards Tobias

SS Dagger Gottlieb Hammesfah. Oppinions please.SS Dagger Gottlieb Hammesfah. Oppinions please.SS Dagger Gottlieb Hammesfah. Oppinions please.SS Dagger Gottlieb Hammesfah. Oppinions please.SS Dagger Gottlieb Hammesfah. Oppinions please.SS Dagger Gottlieb Hammesfah. Oppinions please.SS Dagger Gottlieb Hammesfah. Oppinions please.

?

A correct and good Hammesfahr dagger and probably a ex-Röhm like LarryC allready said but imo the scabbard does not belong to the dagger.
    Imo it's a SA scabbard that was painted black. This is my opinion because of the marking on the back of the upper fitting.
    Now, I cannot confirm if it's a typical SA marking but I think it is.
    I'm sure others can tell you more about the marking.
    Last edited by KRISSE; 08-06-2018 at 10:40 PM.

Thank you KRISSE!

SOme more pics with scabbard

ATTACH=CONFIG]1226080[/ATTACH]
    SS Dagger Gottlieb Hammesfah. Oppinions please.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS Dagger Gottlieb Hammesfah. Oppinions please.  

Nobody has abused or knurled up the tang nut !! How rare that feature is & something I don't see often..
    I think it looks nice & if all correct, worth $2K IMO.

Real Steel thanks for your reply, yeah thats what i think to a good price if its all correct!

I also agree with Krisse that the scabbard is not original to this dagger and is an SA scabbard crudely painted black.

The upper scabbard fitting marking is crude and no telling if it is period or recent. Something I do not comment on nor IMO feel adds any value to the dagger at all as these supposed sturm markings are untraceable to the original owner.

For the dagger that appears to be a Gr Rohm SS the price is negotiable.

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast