Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Ss dagger Ground Rohm ...opinions

Article about: Good evening...i'd like your opinion on thuis SS dagger Ground Rohm by eickhorn...i see a not perfect fit of the grip with the lower cross guard...do you think there's something to worry abo

Default Ss dagger Ground Rohm ...opinions

Good evening...i'd like your opinion on thuis SS dagger Ground Rohm by eickhorn...i see a not perfect fit of the grip with the lower cross guard...do you think there's something to worry about in this dagger?? many thanks
    Ss dagger Ground Rohm ...opinionsSs dagger Ground Rohm ...opinionsSs dagger Ground Rohm ...opinionsSs dagger Ground Rohm ...opinionsSs dagger Ground Rohm ...opinionsSs dagger Ground Rohm ...opinionsSs dagger Ground Rohm ...opinionsSs dagger Ground Rohm ...opinionsSs dagger Ground Rohm ...opinionsSs dagger Ground Rohm ...opinionsSs dagger Ground Rohm ...opinionsSs dagger Ground Rohm ...opinionsSs dagger Ground Rohm ...opinionsSs dagger Ground Rohm ...opinionsSs dagger Ground Rohm ...opinionsSs dagger Ground Rohm ...opinions

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Ss dagger Ground Rohm ...opinions
    P
    Many

Cor
    ?

Not perfect does not mean not O.K.

I like this dagger.

Thanks for the opinion..what about the etch? I ve some concern also on the font used

Im ok with it ..but a bit perplexed as ALL the photos are Angle pics. None of which are straight forward. Sometimes a sales trick to hide something.

I dont think its the case here as I dont see anything that jumps out at me except the grip fit..and the grip may not be Eickhorn. I say this as its my only observation that the runes button field is smaller in Lucas posted example than what is commonly seen in Early Eickhorn SA and SS grips

Ss dagger Ground Rohm ...opinions Ss dagger Ground Rohm ...opinions Ss dagger Ground Rohm ...opinions

Just my observations as an "arm chair" aficionado as collectors have been called the most. Other thoughts and opinions welcome. Overall the dagger is in decent and time period consistent condition.

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

It is entirely possible that the dagger was taken apart ( )
    and the crossguard fitted the wrong way round,
    though I would hesitate to do this.........
    Regards,

Steve.

The grip looks to have been swapped out for a likely damaged one. Unfortunately, this would disqualify it for placement in my collection.
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Thanks all...sincerely i was concerned also for runes button..
    And i ve noticed that all photos are not clear...i ve asked for more pics and he sent me worse pics than the former ones..
    I think i ll pass on it..
    Many thanks all

Hi Luca I have also my concurns about the grip, but it is original.

I personally don't buy daggers where parts are exchanged but there are collectors who have no problems with it, but the replaced part must be original and should fit well with the dagger.
    The overall condition of this dagger looks good, but the price must be reasonable.

Regards Rafael

?

Quote by Walkwolf View Post
    It is entirely possible that the dagger was taken apart ( )
    and the crossguard fitted the wrong way round,
    though I would hesitate to do this.........
    That cannot be the case here becaus the Roman number is at the right side where it should be... above the makerlogo.