Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

SS dagger M7/14

Article about: Im new to collecting daggers and i do not have experience. In my country are not a lot of them, you can bearly find one. I think this is fake but i need second opinion. Im sorry about my eng

Quote by Scout View Post
    Welcome to the forum.
    Thank you! I am very happy to be in company of so many people who know so much about this hobby and they would help others to learn.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS dagger M7/14
    P
    Many

Quote by Wagriff View Post
    Exactly,Nikola. This site was set up not only to just authenticate items, but also to help educate collectors to learn what is good and what is not and how to tell the difference! You have here one of the largest data bases of the entire hobby-the information here can be found nowhere else on the internet. When you come across an item of interest, do a search here and see if it has been researched here and the chances are very good that it has. You may also want to become a Gold Member here. For a very small cost, the paybacks are almost unlimited. I'm sure that you will find everything that you need here and much more. In no time at all, you will be helping other new collectors through the fakes and frauds out there too. It is a Good site and like none other around!
    I would like to become Gold Member. I can learn here so much from people who know a lot more about this hobby. You all are so kind and helpfull. I like this site.

Hi Nikola.. right at the top of the page you will see in green letters "Join WRF club"...all those advertisements you see in all the thread will be gone and you will not have to look at them once you become a member. $25 to join..which is far less inexpensive compared to other sites. There is more also a new member will receive...by clicking on those green letters. I hope to see your name in Pink Letters soon. Best Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

The cost of joining is close to the price of
    a fake SS dagger.

Welcome to the Forum, Nikola.........!
    Regards,

Steve.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2