Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

SS dagger M7/37

Article about: Hi all, what are Your opinions on this SS dagger M7/37 made by Robert Klaas. It´s fully original piece without any red flags? Thank you very much!!! Regards Thomas

Default SS dagger M7/37

Hi all,

what are Your opinions on this SS dagger M7/37 made by Robert Klaas. It´s fully original piece without any red flags?

SS dagger M7/37SS dagger M7/37SS dagger M7/37SS dagger M7/37SS dagger M7/37SS dagger M7/37SS dagger M7/37SS dagger M7/37SS dagger M7/37SS dagger M7/37SS dagger M7/37SS dagger M7/37SS dagger M7/37SS dagger M7/37

Thank you very much!!!

Regards

Thomas

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS dagger M7/37
    P
    Many

Im Ok with the RZM number.......just not the SS contract number which in the photo is unclear of close detail

SS dagger M7/37 SS dagger M7/37
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

Already discussed here with diverse issues and accusations.......

SS dagger M7/37 - opinions - Wehrmacht-Awards.com Militaria Forums

I also echo Serges sentiments .
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

+

A petty.

This doesnt bode well...for Mr Backtasar

SS dagger M7/37

No bad activity in the past 4 months..but still quite fresh.

Trolling is illegal here

?

There's nothing easier than changing our hiding your IP address....

Quote by MarcGB View Post
    There's nothing easier than changing our hiding your IP address....
    You just dont know the resources available to the Administration. Thankyou for your comment and your concern for the OP.

You are new here ..please mind your business.

Larry

Quote by Larry C View Post
    You just dont know the resources available to the Administration. Thankyou for your comment and your concern for the OP.

You are new here ..please mind your business.

Larry
    Hi,
    what I do bad? Don´t understand your printscreen higher in this thread with IP adresses?
    OMG I have very bad discussion on WAF because of this fake dagger, where Serge labeled me as a faker who testing his product on forum, it was later calmed down and now this here?

It´s a month of "witch-hunting" or what is the problem???

I´m a normal, serious collector, never did any swindle or trick on anyone in my life.

Don´t understand this... :-(

Thank you for your response.

Heres the issue Backtassar.....we get tested daily ..and also alot of people coming on here never to be seen again ..never lifting a finger to do any search for themselves..but just take take and take !!

After awhile it gets old..real fast..as we are just a library without thanks. What is said on the WAF stays on the WAF.
    Got to deal with present issues with this website ..with many who come on here.

So.." what is the Problem? ....I just laid it out above..and It is the hope of the forum and the blood of the hard working collegiates here that you just dont just disapear or ..dont give anything back..what has been given to you. Is it real or is it fake..is all that is said..and what this forum was created for which is study and discussion becomes a full toilet.

I do hope you and many other posters here..new or a decade old can give something back ..or join in a discussion instead of lining their wallets.
    That statement I say as a whole ..in regards to all the traffic that comes through here.

All the WRF asks..is to give back your time or enthusiasm for the hobby...and those who come and go never to be seen again..will be ignored if they come back. Dont be a part of the problem but a part of the solution...anyone who comes onto this Website.

If I have to rattle a few cages ..then its for the advancement of the forum....and trust me....there is alot of weeds to be weeded out.
    No one here hates Czechs..throw that crap out the window right now..we have many Czech members here..as scammers come in all facets or race and culture.

The job here is to maintain a level of security and order..so this website and its members are not taken advantage of..including you !
    I step on toes ...its my job and the job of the Mods and Admins here.
    This is not a democracy..its a Historical Militaria website.

If toes are not stepped on sometimes..then this place runs rampant and out of control . Not going to happen here

Regards Larry

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast