Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

SS dagger, opinions needed

Article about: The motto itself put the last nail in the coffin..as I know more photos would be impossible at this point. Just out of curiosity..I still would of liked to see a producers logo. The tang for

?

Default SS dagger, opinions needed

Hello
    what do you think about this one ?
    no maker mark
    thanks for answers
    cordially
    Didier
    SS dagger, opinions neededSS dagger, opinions neededSS dagger, opinions neededSS dagger, opinions neededSS dagger, opinions neededSS dagger, opinions neededSS dagger, opinions neededSS dagger, opinions needed

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS dagger, opinions needed
    P
    Many

It would be nice to see it fully assembled. But it should be marked, unless it is a ground Rohm? More pics needed.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Quote by Adrian Stevenson View Post
    It would be nice to see it fully assembled. But it should be marked, unless it is a ground Rohm? More pics needed.

Cheers, Ade.
    Or an officers in the wrong scabbard?

Indeed, quite possible John.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

?

Hello Gentlemen
    thank you
    I ask for more pictures
    I don't like the eagle and the fit of top crossguard ??
    Didier

?

IMO there's nothing wrong with the eagle.

Ohw yes, and if the seller listens to the name Pawel Nowak,... Run away!!!

Hi Didier..good to see you

I realize these pics are not yours...but a fully assembled dagger would greatly help in seeing the fit details..in key areas. Also blade reverse pics of see see the identity of a maker..and district stamping. If you could get more photos of the seller is willing..it would help greatly in authentication.
    Basically ..the separated parts look good...but that still does not make this dagger whole..or belonging to it. One of the reasons why I do not buy shoes online Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Is there some kind of floor on the left hand side top crosspiece?
    This is the early Nickle version so the blade should be maker marked or at the very least rzm code if on the changeover. Anythings possible, but I cant say im too happy with the plain blade.
    Has the crossguard got a numeral stamped on the rear?

I don't know why people find it so essential to pull things apart though, it always raises my suspicions.

regards matty

Quote by mattty01 View Post
    This is the early Nickle version so the blade should be maker marked or at the very least rzm
    Officers were rarely marked

Quote by John Brandon View Post
    Officers were rarely marked
    If it was chained officer you are right the blade should not be marked. No chain on this one though so maker mark or rzm code only imo.

best matty

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast