Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

SS dagger - original?

Article about: Hello, please, let me know what do you mean about this SS dagger. Original? Thank you! Bucklemann

Default SS dagger - original?

Hello,
    please, let me know what do you mean about this SS dagger. Original?

Thank you!
    Bucklemann
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS dagger - original?   SS dagger - original?  

SS dagger - original?   SS dagger - original?  

SS dagger - original?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS dagger - original?
    P
    Many

Yes from what I can see through the muck...
    And a question and answer...is it worth anything ?

The dagger has severe condition issues from top to bottom. Blade is pitted and heavily worn. The grip has been denazified and is chipped.

IMO ..valued under $50. I don't like giving values . but in this case the market is not at a,loss.

If you seek to purchase an SS dagger ....try a reputable dealer

Lakesidetrader | German WWII Daggers & Medals
    Wittmann Antique Militaria

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Certainly been through the mill , but every scruffy dog deserves a home.
    I would rip is hands off at $50.

Thank you for reply Larry.
    I'm so sorry for quality of photos, I receive this pics from seller.
    I think, If be the seller of presented dagger for example mr. Wittmann, I think the price would not be 50USD. Take a look on this sold dagger (Wittmann Militaria #39327 SS Enlisted Man's Dagger (RZM 1163/38 SS) F. & A. Helbig).
    In my opinion is better original in this condition for cca 300usd, than mint copy or restored dagger from high reputable dealer for Thousands bucks like this one Chained SS Dagger Restoration.

Bucklemann

Bugger, but Larry if you ever see anything like that give me buzz.

Tom Wittmanns example is priced accordingly as a whole example with issues of condition. The decision belongs to the buyer what price he accepts.

Research ultimately decides value and desirability. Honestly ..there is some stuff I like on Toms site and others less appealing.

The same with all dealers and food supermarket's.

@ Great White. I have seen your collecting standards....and surely I know you would never settle for less ....but if something does appear in a $50 range... I will scour over it first ..I will keep my eyes open ...you may fair better with a tinnie.

@ Buckleman ...what is the dagger you posted being offered for. I'm very curious.

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

296USD Larry. I guess that's the good price. If I sell this dagger into spare parts, I'm pretty sure, that I will earn this cash 2x.
    I was very interested in the originality of blade etching.

Bucklemann

I wonder how they came up with 296...3 more dollars ..and it would of still sounded cheaper at $299 and not $300.

Thanks Buckleman

Regards Larry

CBH
    ?

Just an observation , but I'd think you'd get more then 50$ for the leather hanger alone .

It's ugly as sin but it is SS , and their the magic letters of TR collecting .

Larry, the reason is here https://www.google.cz/webhp?sourceid...500+czk+to+usd :-) Dagger is for sale in CZK, not in USD.

Bucklemann

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast