Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

ss dagger pics

Article about: From the looks of it, I would say that the upper guard was the bit replaced, as the bottom guard seems to fit fine. The pummel nut does not look damaged, though, so whoever did the replacing

?

Default ss dagger pics

Here are some ss dagger pics,opinions please

Photos uploaded...Larry C
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture ss dagger pics   ss dagger pics  

ss dagger pics   ss dagger pics  

Attached Images Attached Images ss dagger pics  ss dagger pics  ss dagger pics  ss dagger pics 

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement ss dagger pics
    P
    Many

Please upload the photos directly to the Forum...the link doesn't work.
    cheers, Glenn

ss dagger picsss dagger picsss dagger picsss dagger picsss dagger picsss dagger picsss dagger picsss dagger pics

Here you go next time try uploading them as pictures not a folder....

?

Thanks,not very good at this computer stuff!

You beat me to it..good job!!....................Aaron..for future posts please do not post a link from a for sale website..as once that item is sold..the link becomes dead..and there is no photos to refer by for future reference. Please right click by using your mouse and click .."save image as" to your pictures folder on your computer..this would help out greatly. Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

My biggest concern would be the fit of the top crossguard.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

?

Think I will give this one a miss,hoping to get my herder back that I traded a while ago and also see what else turns up.Thanks to all

Aaron, Scott ( Mac 66) has one for sale if I remember correct a nice one aswell
    cheers Ronnie

It appears to have some porosity on the blade. Im not feeling it on this one

I dont have any issues with this dagger other than what Ade had specified....Im not sure if the upper guard was replaced or the grip. Other than that..looks like a decent Gottlieb & Hammesfahr. Very hard to find unmessed with SS daggers anymore. Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast