Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

SS Dagger - Robert Klaas

Article about: Hi Dagger experts I am looking to buy an SS dagger but I dont want to spend too much on my first purchase This one checks out ok with me but I really need your opinions too please guys Many

Default SS Dagger - Robert Klaas

Hi Dagger experts

I am looking to buy an SS dagger but I dont want to spend too much on my first purchase

This one checks out ok with me but I really need your opinions too please guys

Many thanks

Nick
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS Dagger - Robert Klaas   SS Dagger - Robert Klaas  

SS Dagger - Robert Klaas   SS Dagger - Robert Klaas  

SS Dagger - Robert Klaas   SS Dagger - Robert Klaas  

SS Dagger - Robert Klaas  
    Attached Images Attached Images SS Dagger - Robert Klaas 
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS Dagger - Robert Klaas
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: SS Dagger - Robert Klaas

Nick,

i saw this one on WAF e-stand from a seller with 7 posts,

No scabbard? at $1775 i would pass big time mate & hold out for a complete dagger as a keeper,

You know it makes sense,

Regards Mac 66.

Thanks mate

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

I go with mac nick.

I also agree Nick.
    I too am looking for an SS dagger at a reasonable price, they are hard to come by.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Hells bell thats nearly 1200 quid!! without a scabbard..............thats a NO!! then Nick ok dagger though not a botched up one

The runes button lost most of its enameling also.....to bring the dagger up to average price in its present condition ......scabbards do not cost over $2000. Great advice from all !!!!.....Wait for a better one. Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Hmm....It's a bit like going on a picnic and forgetting to pack the sandwiches.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Thanks for your advice guys

Nick