Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

SS Dagger RZ 1211/39 Authenticity?

Article about: As described in my thread in the main forum, I have had a death in the family and we are trying to determine the authenticity of some of these SS daggers. I have no idea if they are fake or

Default SS Dagger RZ 1211/39 Authenticity?

As described in my thread in the main forum, I have had a death in the family and we are trying to determine the authenticity of some of these SS daggers. I have no idea if they are fake or not as I am not into daggers or knives in general. In help would be more than appreciated.

This one is a RZ 1211/39

Top and Bottom Pictures. I only took a top picture of the sheath.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS Dagger RZ 1211/39 Authenticity?
    P
    Many

Default Re: SS Dagger RZ 1211/39 Authenticity?

Plutonius I dont know what your trying to do but thios daggger is the same as in the other thread..here https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/ss-di...ticity-267116/
    that I commented on except that you added a vertical hanger to it and left the dagger in the scabbard. We were not born yesterday here and I highly suggest you stop your efforts right now. One warning only!!
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Quote by Larry C View Post
    Plutonius I dont know what your trying to do but thios daggger is the same as in the other thread..here https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/ss-di...ticity-267116/
    that I commented on except that you added a vertical hanger to it and left the dagger in the scabbard. We were not born yesterday here and I highly suggest you stop your efforts right now. One warning only!!
    Larry. The problem was I accidently posted the one with the gold lettering as the 1211/39. I got a lot of pictures and got the two confused. Not exactly what you are trying to suggest? I posted all of it on the main forum and was told to post in here for better answers. Sorry for the misunderstand. Is it because I merged the top and bottom pictures into one?

This is from this collection, this might clear it up.

Like I said you get one warning post your dagger correctly now or dont post it all. Its no accident that your repro honor dagger just slipped into a vertical hanger. Please do not try my patience.
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

So...Confused..

Thanks though

My apologies,,these daggers that you posted especially the SS daggers are modern repros,, The SA dagger stands half a chance at being authentic parts dagger...I would like to see closer pics of the HJ dagger in the top of the photo for the rest of the members and what looks to be a forestry dagger has some issues also. please post close up pics of any maker logos of the other SS dagger the Hj dagger and the forestry. Its been a trying day..my apologies again.Regards Larry

Quote by Larry C View Post
    My apologies,,these daggers that you posted especially the SS daggers are modern repros,, The SA dagger stands half a chance at being authentic parts dagger...I would like to see closer pics of the HJ dagger in the top of the photo for the rest of the members and what looks to be a forestry dagger has some issues also. please post close up pics of any maker logos of the other SS dagger the Hj dagger and the forestry. Its been a trying day..my apologies again.Regards Larry
    Larry, I posted the HJ dagger in the main forum instead of one of the two subforums. Below is the link

https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/dagge...dagger-267182/

No worries mate!

To be perfectly honest I thought the SS daggers and the dagger second from the top are fake just by the feel. I am more of a gun collector and not too much into knives, but they just don`t have much heft or the feel. Some parts feel chinsy. The HJ dagger feels real though.

?

unless the pictures have been changed the dagger at the top of this post with the vertical hanger is different that the fake demast one shown in the link larry posted. both of the SS daggers look bad to me. and in the group picture all 3 grip eagles are the same exact color, i dont think its from just tarnish. i think all 3 daggers are bad. the dagger starting this thread has a makers mark and RZM and the inscription. not a good sign.

The pictures haven't been changed, it was an honest mistake. Their has been a lot of "annoying" people on here lately and they are usually new members who try to deceive us. Larry is a stand up guy, one of the best and he is also an extremely knowledgable guy when it comes to tr daggers. You couldn't be in better hands.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast