Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

SS Dagger thoughts please

Article about: Hi Guys out of my comfort zone here so need some help here, described as original are there any obvious red flags? what would the going price for such a piece as no cost mentioned as yet, on

Default SS Dagger thoughts please

Hi Guys out of my comfort zone here so need some help here, described as original are there any obvious red flags?
    what would the going price for such a piece as no cost mentioned as yet,
    only pics available at the moment, dont like the way it has been taken apart for a start.
    Last edited by Larry C; 04-05-2016 at 03:30 AM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS Dagger thoughts please
    P
    Many

?

You know that you really gonna need better detailled pictures to let the dagger be discussed...

An SS dagger that has been taken apart is a walk anyway whatever imo- you'll never be happy.

I had a beautiful untouched one of these for sale about a month ago, would have done you a treat.

best matty

I just sold my certified SS Dagger from Lakesidetrader last friday, when it comes down to SS Daggers I like to be on the safe side dealing with know dealers or at least provided with better quality pictures in daylight.

Good luck

Thanks guys, pictures have been requested.

Interesting ...Robert Klaas marked "SL" early crossguards ..and an Ed Wustoff RZM blade.

Looks like some major league grip reconstruction was performed on those faded areas. The photos lack detail because they dont enlarge.

Sometimes extra patience is needed when searching for a nearly Untouched SSem anymore. This quest sometimes takes months to years..but patience shows what bounty can be reaped.

I would like to see more photos also.

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Quote by matty01 View Post
    An SS dagger that has been taken apart is a walk anyway whatever imo- you'll never be happy.
    Agreed.

Cheers folks, more pics again not great

SS Dagger thoughts pleaseSS Dagger thoughts please

I'm not thrilled with the sheath fit to the lower guard. The sheath, in it's entirety does not look to match the dagger and is, in my opinion, a marriage. I could not be satisfied with this one.
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

scabbard was added later, i am pretty sure.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast