Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

ss daggers buying advice

Article about: Hi everyone, I have just joined this forum as I am looking for advice about buying an ss dagger. I have searched the internet and it seems to be a bit of a minefield with all the different m

?

Default ss daggers buying advice

Hi everyone, I have just joined this forum as I am looking for advice about buying an ss dagger. I have searched the internet and it seems to be a bit of a minefield with all the different models, fakes etc. Can any body recommend a reputable dealer / enthusiast who may have one for sale. I am based in the Midlands, U.K. As it would be my first I would be looking at the lower end of the market.

Thanks, Keith

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement ss daggers buying advice
    P
    Many

Default re: ss daggers buying advice

Hi Keith, and welcome to the forum. It's advice that you have probably already been given but you have to do your homework, and buy from recommendations. Based in the Midlands you'll have the Birmingham show on your doorstep, and thats a good place to buy..................providing you know who to buy from.

One point i would like to make, and that is, if you buy a lower end priced dagger, you are more likely to purchase a messed with dagger at worst a parts dagger, sadly SS daggers are never cheap, and my advice would be to save up until you can purchase a decent one. RZM ones will retail between 1200-1700 (unmessed with) and the nickel ones, anything up to 3k. Anything cheaper and view with suspicion

Just be carefull out there

?

Thanks for the reply, when is the B'ham show and what is its official name, thanks, Keith

Sorry about the upper case - not shouting - cut & paste job

BIRMINGHAM ARMS FAIR

THE NATIONAL MOTORCYCLE MUSEUM
    COVENTRY ROAD
    BICKENHILL
    SOLIHULL
    WEST MIDLANDS
    B92 0EJ

Next = SUNDAY 22 NOVEMBER 2009

?

Thanks, 3 miles down the road.

Hi Keith, always nice to see another local lad join the forum Welcome!

The guys have given you good advice.

I will be at the show in two weeks time, all being well. I would be pleased to offer you advice in hand should you wish to make a purchase there. £1500 would get you a good example as John has suggested. Don't buy something messed with. You will regret it in the long run.

Hi John, will you be at the show again?

Cheers, Ade.

?

Thanks for the offer
    Quote by Adrian Stevenson View Post
    Hi Keith, always nice to see another local lad join the forum Welcome!

The guys have given you good advice.

I will be at the show in two weeks time, all being well. I would be pleased to offer you advice in hand should you wish to make a purchase there. £1500 would get you a good example as John has suggested. Don't buy something messed with. You will regret it in the long run.

Hi John, will you be at the show again?

Cheers, Ade.