Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

SS daggers(late ones) good or bad?

Article about: hey guys, I would love a sec opinion on these daggers. I learned a lot about ss daggers in the last months, but making a good judgement from pictures is still way too risky. I got 24 picture

Default SS daggers(late ones) good or bad?

hey guys,

I would love a sec opinion on these daggers. I learned a lot about ss daggers in the last months, but making a good judgement from pictures is still way too risky. I got 24 pictures of 2 daggers here. One of the scabbards looks to be anodize, this should not be the case for a late dagger(if recall right). I hope the pictures say enough.
    thanks!!!

Regards, Job
    SS daggers(late ones) good or bad?SS daggers(late ones) good or bad?SS daggers(late ones) good or bad?SS daggers(late ones) good or bad?SS daggers(late ones) good or bad?SS daggers(late ones) good or bad?SS daggers(late ones) good or bad?SS daggers(late ones) good or bad?SS daggers(late ones) good or bad?SS daggers(late ones) good or bad?SS daggers(late ones) good or bad?SS daggers(late ones) good or bad?SS daggers(late ones) good or bad?SS daggers(late ones) good or bad?SS daggers(late ones) good or bad?SS daggers(late ones) good or bad?SS daggers(late ones) good or bad?SS daggers(late ones) good or bad?SS daggers(late ones) good or bad?SS daggers(late ones) good or bad?SS daggers(late ones) good or bad?SS daggers(late ones) good or bad?SS daggers(late ones) good or bad?SS daggers(late ones) good or bad?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS daggers(late ones) good or bad?
    P
    Many

?

I thought I had seen these before real ss daggers ? - Wehrmacht-Awards.com Militaria Forums , looks like they could be stolen property. They didn't get a good review anyway.

I don`t buy stolen and fake. I wasn`t sure on this one and it seems i was right. He came to me with the same jurgen email adress as he did to others. Dealing with people like this is bad for the collecting community. Thanks for telling me!!!! No need for you guys to place a post, i don`t want to waste your time. Now i see it aswel, the screw and fittings are no good either. With the lighting on them it is always hard to tell.

Regards, Job

I agree also with the comments made on the WAF..too much doubt and obvious bad fittings. Agreed also parted daggers mixed with period and recent fittings. Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill