Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

SS Dienstdolch by Boker, ground Rohm

Article about: Thank you for taking a look at this dagger . I have been looking for a good dagger for a while and could not afford dealer prices . I wanted one that you could tell was never messed with and

raz
    ?

Default SS Dienstdolch by Boker, ground Rohm

Thank you for taking a look at this dagger . I have been looking for a good dagger for a while and could not afford dealer prices . I wanted one that you could tell was never messed with and in fair shape . This one came up on auction and I studied it carefully with the help of Siegert's book, this site, and many more . All four screws look untouched , pommel nut same thing and the back of the blade looks like a factory removal. Opinions are welcomed and hopefully I get a . If not I have my 1911 with 1 cartridge ready Raz

SS Dienstdolch by Boker, ground RohmSS Dienstdolch by Boker, ground RohmSS Dienstdolch by Boker, ground RohmSS Dienstdolch by Boker, ground RohmSS Dienstdolch by Boker, ground RohmSS Dienstdolch by Boker, ground RohmSS Dienstdolch by Boker, ground RohmSS Dienstdolch by Boker, ground RohmSS Dienstdolch by Boker, ground RohmSS Dienstdolch by Boker, ground Rohm

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS Dienstdolch by Boker, ground Rohm
    P
    Many

Perfect

And yet another found untouched example as of recently.
    This is what dreams are made of..finding untouched examples with such fine patina.

The signature Boker crossguards and the icing on the cake is being a once full Rohm.
    I am awestruck

Thanks for posting here in this community. Nice to see an uncorrupted piece of history.

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Once you obtain this dagger please post more photos here in this thread

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

raz
    ?

Thank you Larry , that means I can put the 45 back in the drawer . I did not think I had a chance to get it but fate was on my side . I was a nervous wreak after I hit the button and no one challenged it . Raz

?

Hey raz, you did great buying this untouched early GR Boker

i would own this one any day of the week, the patina & overall unmessed with condition make this one a favourable dagger

Congrats !!!

Mac 66.

On these...my eyes automatically go right to the tang nut for signs of post war tampering. Most are scratched, knurled...this one shows none of that
    Really nice
    D.

raz
    ?

Thanks Mac66 , I am very happy with it and thank you D , you are right about the tang nut usually having channel lock marks on them , that's what really caught my eye and the patina . You can tell it has not even been looked at much in 70+ years, just like the nice chained example before this one .
    Raz

Beautiful ground Röhm Böker, you did very well on the auction even considering the 25% buyers premium. I was ready to bid didn't because I'm spread out in too many places. Congrats, it's a winner.

?

Nice Boker. Congrats !

raz
    ?

Thank you Wagner and thank you Billy G for not bidding and the nice words . I am tickled pink as they say ..
    Raz

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast