Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

SS Dienstdolch by Klass

Article about: by Datrus Good to hear Ade. Your thorough work is much appreciated. Much appreciation for Larry too. He knew this guy was a crook from the beginning. Thanks guys! Luke

?

Default SS Dienstdolch by Klass

I have been offered this SS dagger. I would be quite happy to get some opinions on this item please
    This is the best pics i have so far.

Regards

Lars

SS Dienstdolch by KlassSS Dienstdolch by KlassSS Dienstdolch by KlassSS Dienstdolch by KlassSS Dienstdolch by KlassSS Dienstdolch by KlassSS Dienstdolch by KlassSS Dienstdolch by Klass

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS Dienstdolch by Klass
    P
    Many

Default re: SS Dienstdolch by Klass

Here we go again....

Lars, this is a scam. It has been discussed among the moderators and admin earlier today.

Please, tell me the user name of the person who offered this to you so I may take appropriate action. I assume that you were solicited via PM?

Regards,
    Richie
    Non nobis, Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam!

William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Dagger looks good to me mate, but be extra careful!

?

Quote by RichieC View Post
    Here we go again....

Lars, this is a scam. It has been discussed among the moderators and admin earlier today.

Please, tell me the user name of the person who offered this to you so I may take appropriate action. I assume that you were solicited via PM?

Regards,
    Richie
    I was quite sure it was a scam. The user chab only registered to sell me this dagger. I also think i have seen this one before somewhere. I was actually just about to write to Paul to look out for this guy. How can it be discussed by admins earlier today? I must have missed out on something

?

Quote by KradSpam View Post
    Dagger looks good to me mate, but be extra careful!
    I would never "buy" a dagger or anything else, from a guy that just registered on the forum. Thanks for the advice anyway mate

Quote by RichieC View Post
    Here we go again....

Regards,
    Richie
    This is not the same dagger or daggers that were removed today, could be the same person though. Only Lars knows if that is the case.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

?

rbminis, i don't know anything about this Richie are you there? Please fill me in on this.

Quote by Datrus View Post
    rbminis, i don't know anything about this Richie are you there? Please fill me in on this.
    Lars,
    If you go back to the main daggers and swords page, you will find a little lower in the threads, that there are a couple of deleted threads. They were started by someone posting photos that Larry, (Siegfried B) questioned. The poster got all hot and bothered that Larry questioned his photos and was quite rude and changed his avatar to someone holding some police credentials. Richie deleted the posts.
    Please post the name of the person that offered this to you for sale.
    Hope this helps,
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

The earlier poster of an SS dagger was supposedly French.........
    Regards,

Steve.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast