MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

SS-Dienstdolch by Robert Klaas from Lakesidetrader

Article about: hehe, well.. I'm not sure how the world would look if the Germans "Nazis" manage to take over the world (I'm not stating that germans=nazis...) I love thinking about the past comma

Default re: SS-Dienstdolch by Robert Klaas from Lakesidetrader

I'm getting it today, well.. paying it today, I guess it's here in within 10 days
    I'll post new pics then =)

I wonder how Paul have been afording all those items he have!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS-Dienstdolch by Robert Klaas from Lakesidetrader
    P
    Many

Hmm... I wonder why the pictures disappeared, maybe because of the new update?

SS-Dienstdolch by Robert Klaas from Lakesidetrader
    Last edited by Normandie; 05-31-2012 at 06:46 PM.

Normandie,
    I hope you like the dagger when you get it and if you consider that a lot of the prewar SS ended up being taken into the army, and having to buy a new dagger, perhaps this item will fit a bit better into your collection after all.!
    As for Paul at Lakeside, he has a good reputation, which is well deserved in my opinion.

Very nice indeed.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

I believe your really going to like it as i said in my previous post,, one you actually have it,, you will know for yourself you made the right decision. Looking forward your your pics when you get them. Regards Larry

Normandie, you will love the dagger, even more so the fact that you have bought it from Paul. Two really good choices in my opinion.

A very nice choice, Klaas, one of my favorite makers.
    I know I would be jumping up and down when it arrives if it were mine.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

?

I can tell you a couple of things about Paul and lakesidetrader... those pictures show the dagger in the worst possible way.. when the dagger arrives "in hand" you will be thrilled!! as it will look much better than the pics... Also I have met Paul.. one hell of a nice guy, His reputation means everything, so you will enjoy your blade with zero issues.

=)

I saw a Mauser Model 98k used by the SS, changed barrel... that was sad :/

Quote by Lowboy View Post
    I can tell you a couple of things about Paul and lakesidetrader... those pictures show the dagger in the worst possible way.. when the dagger arrives "in hand" you will be thrilled!! as it will look much better than the pics... Also I have met Paul.. one hell of a nice guy, His reputation means everything, so you will enjoy your blade with zero issues.
    his website is a must. he really goes out of his way to show his items and explain them. I have learned alot just by looking at his photos and reading about them.

congrats to the op,Normandie on his new dagger purchase. and yes, part of the enjoyment of collecting such regalia is in its past and wondering where/whom once carried it or what an individual did to obtain it.thanks to all our forefathers, we get to collect our enemies prized possesions vs them collecting OURS !

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast