Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

SS Gift Dagger and SS Paper Knife Real or Fake

Article about: Hi guys, I'm new here and hereby greet you all very much! I currently have the chance to get these daggers for a good price.As however these daggers are very rare pieces, I need the help of

Default SS Gift Dagger and SS Paper Knife Real or Fake

Hi guys, I'm new here and hereby greet you all very much!
    I currently have the chance to get these daggers for a good price.As however these daggers are very rare pieces, I need the help of skilled craftsmen.The gift knife from Puma was supposedly from the possession of SS-Standartenführer Helmut Schöner It really gave the.So far as I know he was a leader of 24 SS Standarte (Ostfriesland) 1935-38.In the second it is an honor dagger/Letter opener about 27 cm long.In beautiful box SS Order Police
    For answers, I thank you in advance!

Greets Patrick

SS Gift Dagger and SS Paper Knife Real or FakeSS Gift Dagger and SS Paper Knife Real or FakeSS Gift Dagger and SS Paper Knife Real or FakeSS Gift Dagger and SS Paper Knife Real or FakeSS Gift Dagger and SS Paper Knife Real or FakeSS Gift Dagger and SS Paper Knife Real or FakeSS Gift Dagger and SS Paper Knife Real or FakeSS Gift Dagger and SS Paper Knife Real or FakeSS Gift Dagger and SS Paper Knife Real or FakeSS Gift Dagger and SS Paper Knife Real or FakeSS Gift Dagger and SS Paper Knife Real or FakeSS Gift Dagger and SS Paper Knife Real or FakeSS Gift Dagger and SS Paper Knife Real or FakeSS Gift Dagger and SS Paper Knife Real or FakeSS Gift Dagger and SS Paper Knife Real or FakeSS Gift Dagger and SS Paper Knife Real or FakeSS Gift Dagger and SS Paper Knife Real or FakeSS Gift Dagger and SS Paper Knife Real or FakeSS Gift Dagger and SS Paper Knife Real or Fake

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS Gift Dagger and SS Paper Knife Real or Fake
    P
    Many

Hi Jule...welcome to the forum..these are my observations..we will look at the dagger in the presentation case first. I posted below of a pic for comparison the width and length of a political blade..which presentation blades were the same dimensions. Your example is shorter in length and in width. The tang is extremely long and does not fit dimension criteria. The presentation box shows know indentation of where the dager was sitting these last 75 years..so IMO this box has been added.

The SS dagger shows some promise as Lauterjung Co. "Puma" did make SS daggers. The grip looks to have been spray painted as there seems to be dried bubbles present or sprayed upon an unclean surface. the grip appears to to be authentic..just repainted. I would like to see the inside of the grip top and bottom if possible.
    I dont know what to make of the motto,,dedication and logo as all of it has had a "gilt " finish applied,,and quite nicely done. Unless Im not seeing it,,due to the brightness of the photos..I am not seeing any wear on the center spine across the lettering. I feel the dagger itslef is good but not sure of the dedication and gilting. Better eyes are needed in this area.

The dagger has been opened at some point in time by the condition of the tang nut.
    These are my observations..below is a photo to be used as comparison in differentiating the width and length of the presented case dagger in the top photo. Regards Larry
    Attached Images Attached Images SS Gift Dagger and SS Paper Knife Real or Fake 
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Hi Larry,Thank you for the warm welcome and the quick reply!I try to ask for the necessary photos.Is in the descriptio...
    Burnished steel scabbard with no bump and no dents, inside the Scabbard with two springs, all 4 Scabbardsprings are available. Forged blade with light traces from the vagina springs, Angel blade with smith's mark "0", deeply etched texts in clean and proper etching old style, fine grinding / blue ground, darkness is almost 100% see good gain.
    Send more Pictures

Vagina springs? Talk about a lively girlfriend....
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Hello Wagriff,they caught me!In translating from German into English (Google Translate)

?

Good point in regards to the length of the one dagger.

Sorry I was not finished!I try my best,and give me the biggest effort to write english!
    sometimes with longer lines i use a translator in Google,and then come out as funny things.
    2 times I saw the word Vagina,but apparently I forgot one.Sorry!!!I give my Best!
    Google Translate is really not the Best.
    Answere in perfect German, for some not easy safe

Best wishes from Switzerland

?

Kein problem.
    I read it and had to pause, but I understand what you are trying to convey

Just a general question for WRF dagger collectors.

How would the engraving for the dedication to "SS-Standartenführer Helmut Schöner" on the SS dagger have normally been produced by the maker? To me the font looks very even and regular throughout all the characters to have been hand engraved where I would expect some slight variation in character shape between the same character etc.
    I collect, therefore I am.

Nothing in science can explain how consciousness arose from matter.

I don't like the sa dagger at all.

The ss is better but I still don't like the resprayed handle, its a giveaway somethings been going on.
    The middle verse is not in line with the ridge so make what you will of that.
    The other thing that bothers me is its a model 33. They changed in 1936 so why is there a 1937 date on a 33-35 dagger ? Wouldn't it have been applied to a model 36 ??

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast