Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

SS Himmler dagger

Article about: Came across this one at Ratisbon's during my a.m. perusing if anyone's interested. It looks authentic to me, but oh my 19500 Euros = \\$22000! Here's the link containing many more pics (login

?

Default SS Himmler dagger

Came across this one at Ratisbon's during my a.m. perusing if anyone's interested. It looks authentic to me, but oh my 19500 Euros = $22000! Here's the link containing many more pics (login required): ratisbon's | SS Service Dagger with Himmler dedication - Eickhorn | DISCOVER GENUINE MILITARIA, ANTIQUES & COINS
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS Himmler dagger   SS Himmler dagger  

SS Himmler dagger   SS Himmler dagger  

SS Himmler dagger   SS Himmler dagger  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS Himmler dagger
    P
    Many

Hi VB ...Although Ratisbons is a sponsor here and the members here within the community do have a more immediate access to the sponsors website ...it would not be necessary to advertise for them since they already are a sponsor. If there are concerns of this dagger..then a discussion will be warranted.
    Mainly these forums are for discussion and not advertising.

I do understand your thoughts about helping out the community and it is commendable.

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

Sorry Larry, I know nothing about the seller; it's just nice to see what looks like a real one when so many are faked. Point well taken!