Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Ss m33 service dagger

Article about: hello! I am the owner of SS M33 SERVICE DAGGER and i don't have eagle and SS insert on the grip. Can you help me and tell me where can I buy it please? Does anyone have maybe Eagle and SS in

Default Ss m33 service dagger

hello! I am the owner of SS M33 SERVICE DAGGER and i don't have eagle and SS insert on the grip. Can you help me and tell me where can I buy it please? Does anyone have maybe Eagle and SS insert for sale?

Have a nice day,

MatijaS

Ss m33 service daggerSs m33 service daggerSs m33 service dagger

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Ss m33 service dagger
    P
    Many

Hello and welcome.
    For parts you can take a look in the Classified section in the menu. Perhaps someone is selling.

Chris
    [COLOR="#EE82EE"]I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I'm out of control, and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.
    Marilyn Monroe[/COLOR]

Hi, and welcome to the forum!

Try Tom Johnson;

Johnson Reference Books

Shame it has been de-nazified.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

?

I have seen for sale some time ago- cant recall where. If i see such pieces again, i will notify you asap.

Sad to see this happen...its like a Doll with no eyes.
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

Default SS dagger

You can find them periodically on dealers sites..you just have to be diligent . The blade looks nice..made by E. Pack & Sohn. Does the Gruppe mark (stamp on lower crossguard) say "B"? (for Berlin)
    also, that vertical hanger and loop is absolutely stunning ,these are pretty hard to come by. I also like the personalized initials carved in the grip.

I noticed the grip is longer on one side than the other. I held a ruler up to the image on the screen and its about a cm. longer on the left in post #1 , pic# 2 . My SA has the same feature, possibly to fit more comfortably in the hand.
    Do you think you could take some more pictures in natural sunlight with no flash?
    Thanks for sharing, and welcome.
    Dean.

Hi Dean....the dagger shown above is an SSem example..which no gruppe marks will be found on these early daggers,, only on early SA daggers. The example shown is Roman numeral marked " I " for Munich,,which was a point of distribution..for SS daggers.... Dresden marked " II " and Berlin marked " III " .
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

I don;t know much about ss daggers only owned one original I think Aide is right Johnson reference books and militaria carry parts for them but ain't cheap I have bought a few KS98 parts from him and in the past 1980 82 some daggers. timothy

Look on estand. Currently there is a ss and eagle available if memory service right; good luck.

?

Thanks Larry. It looked like a 'B' for a second, but I can now see its a Roman numeral 'I' Now that I think about it, I have only seen Roman numerals on these, not letters. I've been looking at a lot of SA daggers lately
    Dean.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast