Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

SS/NSKK 3piece hanger

Article about: Hallo guys, I recently bought the Robert Klaas i discussed here and wanted to upgrade it with a 3piece hanger. I Bought the hanger in Ciney today, but when i came home and looked at it again

Default SS/NSKK 3piece hanger

Hallo guys,

I recently bought the Robert Klaas i discussed here and wanted to upgrade it with a 3piece hanger. I Bought the hanger in Ciney today, but when i came home and looked at it again i was not sure if it is original. Can`t tell if this piece has the right components(for its period) and if all of the parts are period, all pieces are unmarked.

I hope you can help me, if the pictures are not good enough i will make more in good daylight.

(not sure if the post belongs here, plz correct me if i am wrong)!

Regards, Job

SS/NSKK 3piece hangerSS/NSKK 3piece hangerSS/NSKK 3piece hangerSS/NSKK 3piece hanger

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS/NSKK 3piece hanger
    P
    Many

The hanger and hardware is original . In the early period between the NSKK and The SS ...some Leather producers supplied to the SS and NSKK. Early and unmarked in some cases. I see no issues with this hanger..and the dual use between the 2 Political branches in the Early Period. Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Thanks a lot Larry!!
    The leather looked to good to be true, but i guess i just scored a piece a good condition and i was worried for nothing.

thanks again! regards, Job