Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

SS or our original?

Article about: from what I can see,yes original blade.

Agree with William....... since we have already offered our opinions as you requested...there is no more we can say..except we wish you the best. Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS or our original?
    P
    Many

Hello Colleagues, these are just my To suggest regarding the subject matter of the SS I am a novice collector, I'm absorbent knowledge and downloading it from the kad and wherever they can, I learn it's probably okay? Sword for the first eye OK, but under the influence of emotions and lack of time and the pressure induced by the seller? [type: I have a few interested in buying] anyone can make a mistake, certainly not one of this Forum, scored a feather? Then chcjałbym somebody clearly told copy or original? With respect to all the ZYGMUNT

If I am reading your post right, I can make it clearer for you perhaps. Neither dagger is Original. Good luck!
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Hello Zygmunt.. making mistakes is the beginning of knowledge...and we have all made mistakes in many things. No Problem..welcome o the forum..enjoy your stay. I encourage you to be more "absorbent " and read through some of the threads posted in this forum..to which it may help you identify..the difference in metal types used and fittings for that production year.
    Taking 2 logos and matching them together ..may be ok for the blade...but does not authenticate the rest of the dagger. There is much to be studied of the 3 time periods in which these daggers came..ranging from the best metals..to silver plated Pot metal. Enjoy your stay. Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Z tego co zrozumiałem to jest fake or our original ,so please reply .Greetings

From what I understand it is a fake , and our original , so please answer. Greetings

SA Dagger = FAKE
    SS Dagger = FAKE
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

?

All 2 daggers in this post are JUNK.
    Stay away from them.

te 2 sztylety są gówno

Ger

Colleagues Thank you with all my heart , I will learn better English? no and I'll fetch science with your forum and recommending to everyone. Greetings from sunny świnoujścia.ZYGMUNT

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3