Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

SS Period personalised handle ?

Article about: Hi, i have just aquired this SS RZM 1196/38 dagger, it appears to have been personalized by someone ? the owner ? the liberator ? Some of the pics shown is where i have added other examples

Default SS Period personalised handle ?

Hi, i have just aquired this SS RZM 1196/38 dagger,
    it appears to have been personalized by someone ? the owner ? the liberator ?
    Some of the pics shown is where i have added other examples to compare with
    the daggers motto and RZM code.
    Any feedback or advice would be greatly appreciated, cheers
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS Period personalised handle ?   SS Period personalised handle ?  

SS Period personalised handle ?   SS Period personalised handle ?  

SS Period personalised handle ?   SS Period personalised handle ?  

SS Period personalised handle ?  
    Attached Images Attached Images SS Period personalised handle ?  SS Period personalised handle ?  SS Period personalised handle ?  SS Period personalised handle ?  SS Period personalised handle ?  SS Period personalised handle ?  SS Period personalised handle ?  SS Period personalised handle ? 

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS Period personalised handle ?
    P
    Many

Looks the way you want to see your ss dagger look!
    Nice original dagger for once!

The personalization appears to be period done ..but not enough to prove an identity to the carrier without an SS number.
    The value would depend upon the desirability of the purchaser.

I dont see a high market value that would bump up the price and would not be much more than the total worth of the dagger.
    There may be others that may be able to help with the inscription on the grip..other than that ..a decent dagger example

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill